Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Come to say hey

Alright lads. . any good old players still keeping an eye on FOM? if so write something down in this thread.

Also, any of the ventrillo servers still up or got some of the old community still clustered in them?

Cheers

Comments

• ComanComan Member UncommonPosts: 2,178

Played FOM for a while, name was Redus Florence and was part of the FDC. Also there are a few fansite ongoing you migth want to look at pretty sure ventrillo channels are listed there.

• StakexStakex Member Posts: 31

I played FoM for the last few months of beta as an LED officer mostly under the name Jon Travolta, with my partner Sam Jackson (we were watching Pulp Fiction when we made out chracters)... and very much intend to keep an eye on FoM: Rebirth and see what happens. 

I loved the game in beta, and thought it was quite possibly the best idea for an MMO in a long time... but when I played the live game a few months later I hated the changes that had been made, and quite after only a couple days. If the Rebirth can capture some of the former glory that beta had.... then I will def be back in game.

• Jacob_GJacob_G Member Posts: 8

Yep, Jacob Goodnight here. Some of you guys might remember ... Most recently I was MoTB, until FoM shut down. I've been keeping track of the game's progress, but never bothered to make an account here up until now. :P

I miss playing with a lot of people, and I'm looking forward to Rebirth...

Cheers (first post!)

- Jacob Goodnight

• SwedishBoyISwedishBoyI Member UncommonPosts: 1

Me and mye brother still keeping an eye on FOM.

We love the game and will be back in the game when the game com back.

Salut all    !!! BRB CAFFE !!!

• ComanComan Member UncommonPosts: 2,178

Originally posted by SwedishBoyI

Me and mye brother still keeping an eye on FOM.
    We love the game and will be back in the game when the game com back.
    Salut all    !!! BRB CAFFE !!!

CAFFE ftw, bring me some to!

/salute

• GoluhGoluh Member Posts: 374

lol swedish boys, and no fom rebirth will suck ass, if it will EVER come AT ALL

• BakoryoBakoryo Member UncommonPosts: 469

Originally posted by Goluh

so.. you have something against swedes? Or just how we articulate? Or those individuals in person?

Myeah.. We swedes are so funny aren't we? :p

I recognize this name though.. I have no memory about it though o.o

The speed of the mole and the power of steel is my weapon

• aruthamarutham Member Posts: 63

Originally posted by Goluh

FOM:R wil be good, and yes it will come out....

• Jacob_GJacob_G Member Posts: 8

Arutha! :D

Remember me? Damn I miss playing with you in LED!

- Jacob Goodnight

• aruthamarutham Member Posts: 63

O LOL Jacob, it was your posting say hi that made me log in and post but i got sidetracked...

lol sup,

no more LED :(

still cant wait for fom:r going to be sooo good..

• ricko32ricko32 Member Posts: 17

Hi guys i am a former LED DPI rank 5. Arutha hey there, LED should hopefully remember me. I want FOM to open right now so i can get back into training some guys up, but it wont be the same as it was like in FOM orignally.

• JephirJephir Member Posts: 36

Hi, I'm Jephir Dromulus of the FDC and I threw a grenade at Santa Claus' elves during the Christmas event at Brooklyn Mall, injuring them and causing the gift-giving to cease.

• ricko32ricko32 Member Posts: 17

THAT WAS YOU, i hate you. hehe only joking

• gtnbtftegtnbtfte Member Posts: 44

haha