Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Still no free trial?

ArskaaaArskaaa Member RarePosts: 1,265

I mean how i should know is tis game good to buy? I need test game before buying.

Comments

• vet-in-exilevet-in-exile Member Posts: 239

Honestly a free trial would do more damage to the game than good at this point. A free trial would just allow more people to see how bad the game is without having to shell out cash for the box first.

I would be *very* surprised if there was a free trial any time soon.

• MasterPain55MasterPain55 Member Posts: 257

its probaly coming soon, the last few patches have revamped the lv 1-10 missions and made them a bit more exciting. The game was released too early but anyone that has played it can see the potential it has and im sure the devs see it also.

• RayRay77RayRay77 Member Posts: 51
    Originally posted by MasterPain55

its probaly coming soon, the last few patches have revamped the lv 1-10 missions and made them a bit more exciting. The game was released too early but anyone that has played it can see the potential it has and im sure the devs see it also.

If they believed that they would have a free trial. If anything, just to give the appearance that there are people playing. My guess is that the are going to try and "fix" the game first and then do the trial because honestly most people who start the game these days doesn't stick around very long.

• DracusDracus Member Posts: 1,449

Well that is a good point.  Free accounts would inject more users into the environment, thus providing higher population numbers.

And that is why...

Conservatives' pessimism is conducive to their happiness in three ways. First, they are rarely surprised -- they are right more often than not about the course of events. Second, when they are wrong they are happy to be so. Third, because pessimistic conservatives put not their faith in princes -- government -- they accept that happiness is a function of fending for oneself. They believe that happiness is an activity -- it is inseparable from the pursuit of happiness.