Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Will the two races be able to communicate with each other?

BunnyHugBunnyHug Member Posts: 2

I enjoy talking trash to someone that I have just pvped. This is impossible if the two different races cant understand one another. I understand there are reasons in such a pvp reward based game not to be able to talk with the "enemy race." Still, I hope you can understand the person you just ganked. Does anyone know if it is possible? Thanks!

Comments

• KharmedKharmed Member Posts: 101

Right now there is a filter that doesn't allow communication between both races. The filter hasn't been directly issued as a negative feature so I believe it will stay.

Cross your fingers.

• EphimeroEphimero Member Posts: 1,860

You can always do that through forums :P

• KatzuAionKatzuAion Member Posts: 81

hmmm i wonder if opposing  factions is a nice thing... i mean every new content they will make, they will have to double it, since we are talking about two factions.

Or one, it will end up like WoW, equal content for both factions, or two, it will actually have different new content for each faction (which i doubt, but would love :).

• Khan187Khan187 Member Posts: 168
    Originally posted by Kharmed

Right now there is a filter that doesn't allow communication between both races. The filter hasn't been directly issued as a negative feature so I believe it will stay.

Cross your fingers.

I hope they allow players to Enable/Disable the filter. That would be really sweet for people who want to listen to your enemy trash talk you <or> they block your trash talk.

• ScabbScabb Member Posts: 32

Maybe you can talk in auctions houses chat,don't know,and if u want trade with the other faction you could do with npcs,like the strange mechant(shuga) XD.

Forum is a solution too