Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Account Cancellation

OjouOjou Member Posts: 4
ok i d/l the 7day free trial and got everything working just fine played like 2day and dont think its my kinda game so im going to cancel it. so all i have to do is use the cancel account butt under edit account right? i just want to make sure because i dont want to still get charged after a month later...(im useing my mom CC# without her knowing itimage so ya..need to make sure image

Comments

• numaticnumatic Member UncommonPosts: 670

Mythic has you! You shall never leave! Muahahahahahahahahaha image

PS. Yes

• OjouOjou Member Posts: 4
    thanks for the replyimage

• KromusKromus Member Posts: 5
    What kind of LAME graphics got this game? I downloaded trial and it looks like some s*it style from 1996-1998?

Lineage 2 / Orc Monk

Lineage 2 / Orc Monk

• Qbic07Qbic07 Member Posts: 91

Originally posted by Kromus
    What kind of LAME graphics got this game? I downloaded trial and it looks like some s*it style from 1996-1998?

Lineage 2 / Orc Monk

Hmmm did the trial have the SI and TOA expansion in it?  Personally I think the graphics are more than ok and the depth of the game is just a tad more extensive than Lineage 2.

Tastes differ of course.  image 

• KromusKromus Member Posts: 5

I think, trial should REPRESENT the game (nope there rnt any exp. pack included = horrible, non-accelerated graphics, i know graphics isnt everything but this is really horrible :/)... Btw i cant still get it whats so cool about this game (played about an hour, killed some stuff, couldnt find automap btw). For example movement i havent find any use of mouse in it (havent got any updates u mention, maybe they use some mouse - look updates).

Lineage 2 / Orc Monk

Lineage 2 / Orc Monk

• SelekSelek Member Posts: 236

The graphics with TOA are outstanding. They match and blow away most mmorpgs. TOA may suck buts worth it for graphics upgrade. see for yourself http://www.trialsofatlantis.com/media.php.

As for enjoying daoc. 1-5 is a grind, but if you can find a class you like after that youll find alot of players grouping. The game is fun if your in a group post lvl 5.

-Selek

-Selek

• herculeshercules Member UncommonPosts: 4,924

I think, trial should REPRESENT the game (nope there rnt any exp. pack included = horrible, non-accelerated graphics, i know graphics isnt everything but this is really horrible :/)... Btw i cant still get it whats so cool about this game (played about an hour, killed some stuff, couldnt find automap btw). For example movement i havent find any use of mouse in it (havent got any updates u mention, maybe they use some mouse - look updates).

Lineage 2 / Orc Monk

Well whether you think trials should include expansion is a private matter between you and the company.Most mmorpg DO NOT offer the expansions and the few that do because they have done so many give a token few.

The free trial gives you the version of 2001 .

Now the updated versions/expansions try and keep the graphics to some descent level as far as i am concerned.

Granted its no SWG in graphics but considering games that came after SWG are below the level in graphics then SWG i think its not bad(hint hint L2 with its ancient art of PnC lol).

Now considering i once dismissed my views on a mmorpg because i only played it for 5 days i think i and other who know mmorpg is not about 1 hour play can dismiss your views.

• TureLTureL Member Posts: 4

About the graphics in DAoC: This winter the 'Catacombs' expansion will be released (in the US), and in this there will be a major graphics update, and it looks awesome!

http://catacombs.darkageofcamelot.com/

Tulkas Astaldo - lvl 50 thane - Midgard/Excalibur

"Have you ever wondered, floating in the cage, are you studying the shark or is the shark studying you?"

<hr>
    "Have you ever wondered, floating in the cage, are you studying the shark or is the shark studying you?"

• LhexLhex Member UncommonPosts: 262

Lineage 2 / Orc Monk

Must I say anything in regards to this post. I was going to say something but, you know?, its not worth it.

Instead go here and look at the gfx upgrade in the next expansion and in the meantime go play Doom3. Now I have said too much.

---------------------------------------------
    Do not go where the path may lead; go instead where there is no path and leave a trail. - Ralph Waldo Emerson

• Qbic07Qbic07 Member Posts: 91

Originally posted by Lhex

Lineage 2 / Orc Monk

Must I say anything in regards to this post. I was going to say something but, you know?, its not worth it.

Instead go here and look at the gfx upgrade in the next expansion and in the meantime go play Doom3. Now I have said too much.

---------------------------------------------
    Do not go where the path may lead; go instead where there is no path and leave a trail. - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Well said Lhex   image