Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Graphics Update...

Comments

• sbantingsbanting Member Posts: 238

I can understand why RuneScape is so popular, there is quests that require some thought, with puzzles etc, you can do anything, have houses, have any skill etc. It is good for what it is, a browser based game, if they made Runescape 3 a stand alone game, and made the graphics upto date, would they get more subscribers maybe, would it be worth all the trouble, probably not.

For me, I can't stand the graphics that is in place at the moment, and the new graphics isn't that much better, when I first saw it i thought thats how they were already lol, then i played and shocked myself by how bad lol I don't like the camera and I don't like being in a browser as Internet explorer has enough trouble loading up websites :D I might try it after the graphics update but I never liked the feel of the game so i probably only last 1 day or so lol.

• keslerikesleri Member Posts: 127

As i said before, you can't compare a browser based game with a game that has a client.

Tell me another game with better graphics that is ran trough a browser - That's how you should compare RuneScape to other games. And since there are no other similar games that can be ran trough a browser you can't compare it to anything else.

• ipod80gbipod80gb Member Posts: 90

agree with above ^^^

runescape is a browser game, and for java graphics, its pretty good

• mike470mike470 General CorrespondentMember Posts: 2,396

Originally posted by kesleri

As i said before, you can't compare a browser based game with a game that has a client.
    Tell me another game with better graphics that is ran trough a browser - That's how you should compare RuneScape to other games. And since there are no other similar games that can be ran trough a browser you can't compare it to anything else.

No, you shouldn't.. RuneScape is a GAME, and so are other downloadable games.  They are GAMES, and GAMES will be compared to eachother.

RS is very very successful, and it will be compared to other successful games.  It doesn't matter if it was coded differently, but they are both GAMES.  I do care if one if Java, and neither should anyone else, they are each games (doesn't matter how they are coded) and doesn't mean that Jagex deserves any slack just because it is coded differently.

RS will be compared with other games, browser based or not.

• pkdarang0rpkdarang0r Member Posts: 3

I think the new RuneScape graphical update will really serve Runescape well. As we all know the graphics of Runescape aren't very good at the moment but they're good enough. This new update keeps Runescape the same but adds the detail it needs eg: Shadows, defined/sharpened colours etc. I am looking forward to the graphical update as It will make it a lot more fun to see things in a more realistic manner.

• Ascension08Ascension08 Member Posts: 1,980
    Originally posted by HumbleHobo

That is what I simply cannot understand.
    Graphics - poor

Combat - poor
    But it is THE second largest MMO excluding the asian market. They have more subscribers than any AAA game besides wow, and that's excluding free to play!
    What gives? They must be doing something RIGHT, because they are beating out several MMOs that have had millions poured into them.

Because everything you do does NOT have to involve combat. Yeah, you heard me. There's so many things you can do, even with such a sub-standard system, and especially for members, that combat doesn't feel like it's always necessary like in every other MMO.

--------------------------------------
    A human and an Elf get captured by Skaven. The rat-men are getting ready to shoot the first hostage with Dwarf-made guns when he yells, "Earthquake!" The naturally nervous Skaven run and hide from the imaginary threat. He escapes. The Skaven regroup and bring out the Elf. Being very smart, the Elf has figured out what to do. When the Skaven get ready to shoot, the Elf, in order to scare them, yells, "Fire!"

Order of the White Border.

• devilisciousdeviliscious Member UncommonPosts: 4,359
    Originally posted by Ascension08

Because everything you do does NOT have to involve combat. Yeah, you heard me. There's so many things you can do, even with such a sub-standard system, and especially for members, that combat doesn't feel like it's always necessary like in every other MMO.

No.. there is plenty to do other than combat.. but why would you want to do any of them because there are no real rewards for your levels and it  takes no real skill. What you actually do the most of in the game is wait. You can pay to play a game that makes you wait for everything to happen. You wait for ore to respawn, for trees to grow back,  for you to actually get a magic log, or mine a runite ore. So while you are waiting for everything to happen in the game you get the pleasant company of kids running around saying " reported" 50 billion times in a row for no reason and get to listen to 2 level 20's arguing who is the noob. yea that sounds like a ton of fun!

If that hasn't excited you enough you can go spend you time endlessly talking to NPC bots that will say the exact same thing everytime you talk to them!  You can run off questing endlessly .. well not endlessly since I had done every quest in runescape, so  the torture does end eventually, and amuse yourself with pre scripted predictable boring quests that offer no real challenge since I never actually even had the risk of dying on any of  quest, and even if i do die on the game what  would it matter? It isn't like there is a death penalty or even  loss of loot. You can play runescape from just about anywhere but don't invite your real friends to come play because if  you are caught helping them in the game they will accuse you of real world trading and ban you for being kind to others without evidence. Oh yea don't even think of giving your friends nice christmas gifts in this game because it is not allowed to give santa hats at christmas anymore.

Oh yea the JOys of crafting, you will lose money if you craft your own items in the game and there is no rewards for gaining levels in this game, in fact you make more $ selling the supplies it takes to gain levels rather than doing them yourself.  Instead you will get countless hours of mindless clicking in order to get you a level that  if you had not gotten the level at all you would have made more $, so all you have after all that effort is a useless skill and a useless cape that instead of rewarding you for your hard work and effort it causes people to follow you around endlessly asking you to do stupid emotes, and harrassing you to give them stuff that you can't even trade to them. Yes your final reward in this game is harrassment! isn't that wonderful and exciting?

the skills are pretty much like this :

dragon hides are worth more than crafted dhide armor

smithed bars are worth more than smithed armor

herbs are worth more than potions

this being the case why bother working the skills at all when there is no reward for doing it other than walking around saying look I am a bigger noob than you ! lol

The fun things in the game such as Gambling, Helping others, christmas gifts, bday presents, halloween trick or treating, and pking were all stripped from the game sadly all  that is left in the game is mindless repetition and waiting... and of course your quest buddies the Good ol NPC bots that will always say the exact same thing everytime you talk to them!

• SkinnyUndeadSkinnyUndead Member Posts: 4
    Originally posted by mike470

Originally posted by AkaJetson

IMO they're good enough for any browser based java game.

For a browser based java game- yes

For a game- no.

Imn the end, people don't really care if it's Java or not,  The graohics are still bad.  Just because Jagex chose to do their game in Java and make it browser based doesn't mean they should recieve any slack. 

When graphics are judged, it does not matter how they are made.  If they are bad, they are bad.

But, just because a game has bad graohics does not mean people should not play a game.  Look at RuneScape, there are many other reasons not to play instead of the bad graphics

Dude, seriously, shut the hell up. It's a browser game; you can't expect crysis graphics.

DF. Mortal. Spellborn.
    The hope for the future of MMOs.

• deathpulse9deathpulse9 Member Posts: 11

WELL FINALLY! i used to play a member acc wit my friend, and when his parents stoppedd membership, it was sooo boring. The graphics (no offence) suked. im glad that its getting an update, and possibly actract old RS players, like me. btw, im a lvl 75 ex mem. Also, i think Jagex should really update the nonmember stuff too, cuz the mems are getting all the fun, and the non mem's update was like when? and all these new rules sux, like no trading more than 3k, and no chain trading munny. also, no more PKing? it was like the only fun non mems had, and jagex replaced it with BOUNTY HUNTING. arghhh the mems are getting a update like almost every week, with like over 200 quests, 2 new skills over the wheel of 2 years, new monsters and etc. its really unfair for the non mems...

• deathpulse9deathpulse9 Member Posts: 11
    Originally posted by mike470

www.runescape.com
    8 May 2008 - An Image of the Future   

Over the past year, we've been keeping a rather large secret. We have been working on a complete graphical rework of RuneScape, which is looking truly spectacular. There's no need to take our word for it: look at the images below and see for yourself.
    As you know, we currently offer 'High Detail' and 'Low Detail' modes. We plan on adding a new and optional detail mode, bringing you accelerated higher quality graphics. This will be in addition to the existing detail modes, as they will remain unchanged.
    As if the improvements below weren't enough, an optional fullscreen version of RuneScape is due at the same time. This will let you play at a resolution of your choice, and it also supports widescreen monitors. We think you'll agree, the future of RuneScape is looking very good indeed....

Before:

image_of_the_past1.jpg picture by mike4700

After:

image_of_the_future1.jpg picture by mike4700

Click for full image

Expect more to be revealed in a Development Diary, later this month.

--------------------------------------------------------------------
    This explains why they asked for the specs of the computer.  These graphics are...better...but not really good.  I would not be surprised if this causes lag to many.
    Just have to wait and see.

Edit:  After looking at the pics some more, the main difference is shadows.  If you lok at things like the benches, you'll actually see a decent shadow near it. 
    After 5 years, they finally thought up of shadows!!  These guys must be geniuses or something!

FINALLY!! congrats RS! might start playing again! cheers guys

• Yankees92292Yankees92292 Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 47

i have just logged in find that they have already updated the runescape graphics.

the new graphics are amazing and the way everything is now deatailed is incredible. EX. (players have shadows, torches actually have moving fire, the lakes, oceans, etc. are realistic and you can see the water moving and the ocean floor, also the lava in the game is actually moving and steaming. just to name a few.) when you talk to NPCs, your face actually looks real and is responsive to what the NPC is saying. if they brought back wilderness and ended the 3k limit, i believe that Runescape can be back on top!

i am giving this update two thumbs up and encourage others to login and see what i am so happy about XD.

(\_/)
    (O.o)
    (> <) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination!

• Matt269Matt269 Member Posts: 124

Well, I just saw the new graphics on my friend's computer. At first glance they do seem amazing. In my opinion they are really good. However, the update isn't without it's problems. One of the major problems is the player's character. Their movements seems awkward and too showy. They seem to "bounce" around too much. I also don't like the way the changed around the look of some of the armour. For example the new look of helmets makes player's heads look way too big.

There are also numerous grahical glitches, such as when doing an activity such as cooking or fishing, the character's butt sticks out through the cape. Also, I'm not a huge fan of how the "faces" look when wearing hoods. Mainly because they are faceless still. I do like the shinyness of the metal armor now and the flickering lights, shadows, and reflections of light. I also like the new sky and fog, but that could still use a little improvement in certain areas.

I strongly dislike the way the made all the feathers red on the helmets. Now eveyone with a rune helmet has a zammy helmet. I'm not a huge fan of the shadowing on capes or the excessive movement of capes.

• NasherUKNasherUK Member UncommonPosts: 480

People seem to forget that RS still uses graphics generated on-the-fly, there is no huge download to do first.  The textures in HD are all generated procedurally in OpenGL (something no other MMO has done yet).

This technology is FAR more advanced than the standard stuff used in guild wars, though it may not look it at first glance because they need to keep the min specs down.

• Kowboy_KittyKowboy_Kitty Member Posts: 41

I myself am very pleased with the graphics update, people have been complaining about the graphics for years, and that their doing something about it  really shows that they're doing their best. I actually like the graphics, I think they look good now, I'm not saying they're exceptional but I say that they're acceptable.

Originally posted by Kowboy_Kitty

I myself am very pleased with the graphics update, people have been complaining about the graphics for years, and that their doing something about it  really shows that they're doing their best. I actually like the graphics, I think they look good now, I'm not saying they're exceptional but I say that they're acceptable.

If this is the best they can do after more than a decade of working on the game I would hate to se their worst.

• SwordudeSwordude Member Posts: 2
    Originally posted by deviliscious

Originally posted by Ascension08

No.. there is plenty to do other than combat.. but why would you want to do any of them because there are no real rewards for your levels and it  takes no real skill. What you actually do the most of in the game is wait. You can pay to play a game that makes you wait for everything to happen. You wait for ore to respawn, for trees to grow back,  for you to actually get a magic log, or mine a runite ore. So while you are waiting for everything to happen in the game you get the pleasant company of kids running around saying " reported" 50 billion times in a row for no reason and get to listen to 2 level 20's arguing who is the noob. yea that sounds like a ton of fun!

If that hasn't excited you enough you can go spend you time endlessly talking to NPC bots that will say the exact same thing everytime you talk to them!  You can run off questing endlessly .. well not endlessly since I had done every quest in runescape, so  the torture does end eventually, and amuse yourself with pre scripted predictable boring quests that offer no real challenge since I never actually even had the risk of dying on any of  quest, and even if i do die on the game what  would it matter? It isn't like there is a death penalty or even  loss of loot. You can play runescape from just about anywhere but don't invite your real friends to come play because if  you are caught helping them in the game they will accuse you of real world trading and ban you for being kind to others without evidence. Oh yea don't even think of giving your friends nice christmas gifts in this game because it is not allowed to give santa hats at christmas anymore.

Oh yea the JOys of crafting, you will lose money if you craft your own items in the game and there is no rewards for gaining levels in this game, in fact you make more $ selling the supplies it takes to gain levels rather than doing them yourself.  Instead you will get countless hours of mindless clicking in order to get you a level that  if you had not gotten the level at all you would have made more $, so all you have after all that effort is a useless skill and a useless cape that instead of rewarding you for your hard work and effort it causes people to follow you around endlessly asking you to do stupid emotes, and harrassing you to give them stuff that you can't even trade to them. Yes your final reward in this game is harrassment! isn't that wonderful and exciting?

the skills are pretty much like this :

dragon hides are worth more than crafted dhide armor

smithed bars are worth more than smithed armor

herbs are worth more than potions

this being the case why bother working the skills at all when there is no reward for doing it other than walking around saying look I am a bigger noob than you ! lol

The fun things in the game such as Gambling, Helping others, christmas gifts, bday presents, halloween trick or treating, and pking were all stripped from the game sadly all  that is left in the game is mindless repetition and waiting... and of course your quest buddies the Good ol NPC bots that will always say the exact same thing everytime you talk to them!

Why do you care so damn much? If you don't like the game thats fine but I don't understand why people who don't like it find it necessary to go and talk trash about it ALL THE TIME. If you don't like the game then don't associate with it.

And you actually said it doesn't matter if you die? There is no death penalty or loss of loot? Then you obviously didn't get past level 50 then because when you die you keep your 3 most valuable items and lose all gold you were carrying. Which, unless you are unsucessful in the game (which I don't know how you could be since it requires no skill) will cause you to lose a lot of money.

And apparently you haven't been to god wars, where you need to make sure and use the right prayer at the right time, the right combat style, have the right summoning familiars, the right potions, and if you're tanking to catch the boss.

And about the quests, I have played other games before and lets take WoW for example. Would you rather do a quest that has a storyline, takes more then 20 minutes, may include puzzles or challenges or would you like to get a quest that says "I need 10 bear meat for this stew! Go kill me 10 bears and bring me their meat!" or maybe "I need a gorilla fur to summon this monster!" And then go spend an hour killing gorillas to get one fur drop. Well either way, runescape has both of those, the first mentioned quests is their regular quest system and the second mentioned is the slayer skill.

You said one of the fun things was gambling and by that I believe you are talking about staking right? You were already complaining about the game requiring no skill but yet you choose staking which I believe requires less skill then anything else as one of the fun things. You sit there and punch or kick your opponent while they punch or kick and if you win, you win a million coins and if you lose you lose a million coins. I did like staking too, but if you're going to say you like it then don't complain about the game requiring no skill.

And finally, the game required time or PATIENCE. Something you obviously do NOT have since one of your biggest complaints was the waiting time. You also talked about the 2 level 20s arguing over who is a noob, there is a thing called ignore list/public chat set to friends.

Oh yeah, and try woodcutting/fishing/hunting/mining/thieving/runecrafting and probably a few others if you're worried about not making money to level a skill.

1 |<|\|0\/\/ 1337 s0 b3\/\/4r3

Originally posted by Swordude

Why do you care so damn much? If you don't like the game thats fine but I don't understand why people who don't like it find it necessary to go and talk trash about it ALL THE TIME. If you don't like the game then don't associate with it.
    1. I do not talk trash, I have no need I have a dictionary.  I have yet spoken any trash and have no intention of doing so. If I disagree with what someone has done I speak my mind, it is those that accept it and walk away that should be shamed! If you just accept it that is all you will ever be given and you will be forced to settle for substandard rather than see changes made that benefit all players not just a select few.  I have said many good things about runescape over the years and as you can see in many of my posts if you actually read them, I have stated both the good and the bad about the game. 
    And you actually said it doesn't matter if you die? There is no death penalty or loss of loot? Then you obviously didn't get past level 50 then because when you die you keep your 3 most valuable items and lose all gold you were carrying. Which, unless you are unsucessful in the game (which I don't know how you could be since it requires no skill) will cause you to lose a lot of money.
    Past lvl 50? I think I did that like 8 years ago? I do not consider keeping 3 items a death penalty ( and fYI- it is 4 with protect item). why would anyone be carrying around that much cash unless shopping or alching? there is no reason unless you are a complete idiot since there are these things called banks.
    And apparently you haven't been to god wars, where you need to make sure and use the right prayer at the right time, the right combat style, have the right summoning familiars, the right potions, and if you're tanking to catch the boss.
    LMAO.. I have been to god wars... It is NPC's and the AI is predictable , I am one of those players that solod the KQ, and killed Jad with my low level noob just because it is not that hard to do.  Even the strongest bosses on runescape do not compare to the  easier bosses on other games so I have no idea what you are trying to point out here.
    And about the quests, I have played other games before and lets take WoW for example. Would you rather do a quest that has a storyline, takes more then 20 minutes, may include puzzles or challenges or would you like to get a quest that says "I need 10 bear meat for this stew! Go kill me 10 bears and bring me their meat!" or maybe "I need a gorilla fur to summon this monster!" And then go spend an hour killing gorillas to get one fur drop. Well either way, runescape has both of those, the first mentioned quests is their regular quest system and the second mentioned is the slayer skill.
    I am not fond of WOW's quests either but I will  have to say Guild wars had  better quests and storyline than both those games combined. I had done every quest in runescape so I could tell ya they are not that difficult and do not require alot of thought. The slayer skill as  you mentioned is mindless repetition, and does not give you rewards that match the work it takes to work the skill.   I solo'd desert treasure on my mage range noob at lvl 48 with 11 prayer and 1 def... and never had any real risk of dying so I can attest the quests on runescape are not hard. Even the more time consuming ones like mornings end pt 2 I never had any risk of dying so where is the excitement?
    You said one of the fun things was gambling and by that I believe you are talking about staking right? You were already complaining about the game requiring no skill but yet you choose staking which I believe requires less skill then anything else as one of the fun things. You sit there and punch or kick your opponent while they punch or kick and if you win, you win a million coins and if you lose you lose a million coins. I did like staking too, but if you're going to say you like it then don't complain about the game requiring no skill.
    Punch or kick? hmm I thought there as mage and range for a reason in the game, but okay if that is how you want to fight have at it.. sometimes I thought it more fun to throw mud pies, but not for competition. Actually I did not stake that often I prefered the anything goes winner takes all wilderness that the game started out with but overtime shrunk it and shrunk it until it finally disappeared.  I had many friends who did stake and that was all they did anymore on  the game since they had already had all the pixel junk they ever needed and had done everything else the game had to offer. I too was one of those players that had done everything else the game had to offer so my only fun on there anymore was helping others and wilderness pk and clan wars. and they took away all of those things in just a few updates.
    And finally, the game required time or PATIENCE. Something you obviously do NOT have since one of your biggest complaints was the waiting time. You also talked about the 2 level 20s arguing over who is a noob, there is a thing called ignore list/public chat set to friends.
    Patience hmm I must not have had alot of that to get multiple accounts to maxed stats. The waiting is what makes the game boring and I do not think about just about myself when playing the game I think of the other people I play with, the ones that do not have time to do alot of the game when they come on  because of the slow gamespeed. If you have 15 min to play at a time how much can you even get done in that amount of time with all the waiting involved? 
    I have never had to ignore anyone on any game I have ever played why would I start now? the difference is that on games without chat filters they do not seem to have to spam, fould language and immaturity that is overwhelming the runescape community. The problem here is that they have continually banned good players while letting the potty mouthed lil punks do as they please and have not tried very hard to help this problem. It starts with their customer service and poorly designed report system, fix those and you will see an improvement in the community.
    Oh yeah, and try woodcutting/fishing/hunting/mining/thieving/runecrafting and probably a few others if you're worried about not making money to level a skill.
    Considering I have maxed all the skills that I could tolerate doing on there, I have more than tried everything the game has to offer.  and why would I  wc, fish, or hunt when I could be making more per hour in game doing something else entirely?  all of those are not very good $ sonsidering I  made about 1.5m an hour on the game  doing other things.  Money was never an issue for me, the point is that all skills should be profitable otherwise they have no purpose for existing in the first place.

Why do I care so much? Because if no one does then gamemakers will continue to dish out sunstandard  trash and expect you to accept it.  I have given Jagex thousands yes thousands of dollars on this game over the years only to have them run it into the hole with the money that was given to them by myself and other players like me.  I have every right to speak up and so does the rest of the players that have given them money through the years. If you disagree with something they have done you should speak up about it, if you don't then you should be ashamed of yourself!

Believe it or not when playing this game there comes a point where you no longer need any items, and all items seem to lose their value to you. There is no point in earning more pixel cash to stockpile so then what is left for you to do? You can't give it to someone who actually needs it anymore, you can't go blow it on clan wars or clan members anymore so there is no point. With the updates they removed all purpose for playing after you have "won." They finally added an ending to their so called endless game it seems.

• The_HateThe_Hate Member Posts: 6

People who compare Runescape to GW/WoW are obviously mentally disabled, I play Runescape and WoW, WoW will obviously have better graphics because it's a 3-5GB downloadable/CD game, Runescape is a Java based Browser game which can be played by anyone any where providing they have the Internet.

The new update for Runescape 5/5.

• The_HateThe_Hate Member Posts: 6

And if you don't like Runescape then gtfo the Runescape forum? Because like in real life no one gives a shit about you or your opinion.

Originally posted by The_Hate (translated by devils)

People who compare Runescape to GW/WoW are obviously mentally disabled,
    translation:
    I can't think of anything better to say so I am going to insult people over the internet, because I think it makes me look smarter.
    I play Runescape and WoW, WoW will obviously have better graphics because it's a 3-5GB downloadable/CD game, Runescape is a Java based Browser game which can be played by anyone any where providing they have the Internet.
    translation:
    If you compare Runescape to all video games because it is a video game it would look really bad, so we wouldn;t want to do that. If you compare Runescape to all other MMOPRGS  I wouldn;t want you to do that either because that would make it look really bad, So let's only compare it to other cheap  browser based games so it can actually look decent. anything other than that would  make it look too awful to play.

The new update for Runescape 5/5.
    translation:
    The new graphics are a 5/ 5 if you only compare them to  cheap browser based games , and that is all you are allowed to compare them to because I said so. 

If you can't take a joke take the money you spend on this game and buy a sense of humor.

There was a pretty girl with a little curl right in the middle of her forehead. When she was good she was very very good, when she was bad she was horrid!

Originally posted by The_Hate

And if you don't like Runescape then (edited out the potty mouth  shorthand) the Runescape forum? Because like in real life no one gives a (edited out the potty mouth) about you or your opinion.
    (translation by devils)
    I only want to hear nice things about this game because I am too closed minded to think that things could be better.  I Think that every forum should be just like Jagex forums where they are only allowed to show opinions of the game that they agreee with and everything else should be deleted. People should not be allowed to have opinions if they do not agree with mine. I cannot defend this game seriously because it  is messed up too bad for that so I am going to resort to insulting people because that is my only defense.

It's okay we all know you are just your  mamas lil sunshine =).

• TussTuss Member Posts: 103

You can compare the graphics, but unless the games are around the same standards it's an unfair comparison. You can compare The original Mario Bros. to a PS3 game and say that the Mario bros. graphics suck, while if compared to something closer to it's era (ex: Pong) the graphics are pretty good. Comparing Runescape to Guild Wars is a bias comparison.

If you're parents see a perfect test score, they shouldn't expect a perfect score on every test there after.Setting your standards and base of comparison on a next-to-picture-perfect detailed game isn't a wise dessision. You will be disapointed with every other game's graphics and always say they should be at these graphics.

I lost all my dignity a long time ago.

The point being honestly was there is alot more wrong with this game than graphics, and that people do not play this game for it's graphics. Since they obviously cannot compete in the graphics department they should have spent their time and money focusing on content and gameplay where the game is lacking. Instead of improving those things they have chose to make them worse and focus on something that wasn't the  main reason people play the game in the first place. The graphics update was not enough to draw in the crowds back that left over graphics simply because their new graphics are still wayy behind what other  games currently have. They will never really be able to please those crowds with this game so why are they wasting so much time and money on that instead of fixing what is actually broken with the game?

to me it is like this:

graphics update = spinning wheels.

It is like an old car stuck in the mud. The engine needs work, the transmission is going out , the door just fell off but they gave it a paint job before they get it unstuck from the mudhole.

• dafuzzledafuzzle Member Posts: 160

And if you don't like Runescape then gtfo the Runescape forum? Because like in real life no one gives a shit about you or your opinion.

I'm pretty sure that people here are discussing stuff in real life and you obviously cared enough about their opinion to post that.

• exel134exel134 Member Posts: 41

yay flamers!

hmmmm