Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

New preview video (must see)

CaldicotCaldicot Member UncommonPosts: 455

If you wish to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first invent the universe. - Carl Sagan

Comments

• twistedvenomtwistedvenom Member Posts: 118

Thank you for the link!!  I think I want to play this game more and more every time I see it.  When is this game coming out?

• Katashi-kunKatashi-kun Member Posts: 517

That does look quite amazing, I just hope the game mechanics are great as well!

Kemih ~ 13 Red Mage | Currently playing FFXI & LOTRO, awaiting Warhammer Online & Aion...

• foreweerforeweer Member Posts: 31

Thank you for the link.Very well

• AvisonAvison Member Posts: 350

Well te combat did look quite bad. But that is to be expected during this time in development. It appears they have focused more on the art at this time.

And seeing that, the art is amazing.

• kitsunegirlkitsunegirl Member Posts: 525

The combat looked bad because...

a. The guy was bunny-hopping.

b. It was just two players whacking each other.

c. Its still in beta.

The video was breath-taking. I cant wait to get to play it.

• EphimeroEphimero Member Posts: 1,860

That combat was part of a quest, you talk with the girl, a guy spawns all of the sudden and you have to kill it to earn your first stygma.

Now this would be a good combat video:

es.youtube.com/watch

• kitsunegirlkitsunegirl Member Posts: 525

Wow great video... if pvp is as fun as that video makes it look, I might actually like it. :)

• thamighty213thamighty213 Member UncommonPosts: 1,637

Originally posted by Ephimero

That combat was part of a quest, you talk with the girl, a guy spawns all of the sudden and you have to kill it to earn your first stygma.

es.youtube.com/watch
    I had read that it was already a highly polished game but WOW.

Fast, frantic and Fluid.

Impressed.

• redrum666erredrum666er Member Posts: 168

I can't wait for aion

Cool video.

• MarkJWMarkJW ColumnistMember Posts: 226

We have a whole forum section on AionSource.com dedicated to videos (and images and artwork). Check it out: http://www.aionsource.com/forum/images-art-video-sound/

There's a really good video thread here: http://www.aionsource.com/forum/images-art-video-sound/4975-cbt-2-post-all-videos-here-hottest-ones-first-post.html

• SarcazmoSarcazmo Member Posts: 105

es.youtube.com/watch

I hope to God there's a way to turn off those ridiculous "heeya  ha....heeya ha" noises in combat.  I really don't want to sound like some karate reject.  Must be an asian thing.

• h4teh4te Member Posts: 23
    Originally posted by Sarcazmo

es.youtube.com/watch

I hope to God there's a way to turn off those ridiculous "heeya  ha....heeya ha" noises in combat.  I really don't want to sound like some karate reject.  Must be an asian thing.

lol i remember in L2 if you played a elf chick and you got hit by mobs it sounded some what like a hentai movie lmfao