Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

UI and controls

ReehayReehay Member Posts: 172

spent my first night in Shaiya and think it might be worth wasting some nights playing. but i have one large obstacle to this so far: the controls and interface. for me Shaiya is the closest to a playable, free MMO, but i cant remap the controls to my liking; when i remap the WASD movement keys to my much preferred up-down-left-right cursor keys, the camera view is still mapped so that yes i can move forward with the up arrow cursor but it also simultaneously swings my camera view. i see no option to unmap the camera view. anyone know a way to fix this?

also--why cant we remap the hotbar 1-9 to something like the numpad? ive always played with this configuration as western MMOs always allow this remapping. i like Shaiya but im getting completely frustrated... i feel lucky i can even invert the mouse. think there is any chance they will patch this>? how often to patches get released?

thanks

Comments

• NoHPNoHP Member Posts: 17

It seem like the configuration file (CONFIG.INI) is incomplete (probably broke during programming).  I couldn't get my login name to save during login so I manually add that in the config.ini file.  I'm sure you can change thing inside if the file is complete.  But mine look like it was incomplete.  Check into it and if it's not in there then it could be in Windows registry.

• CriozaCrioza Member Posts: 24

hey can u teach me how to do that? i would like to set attack to a button, Im a x-Rf online player so im used to mashing the space button. could i set jump to shift and attack to space?