Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Best feature of this game

vanagacevanagace Member Posts: 2

In my opinion it is Guild System!

I have found it similar to well know game "Heroes of might & magic". Every guild has their own guild castles, which become bigger, when get enough experience & lvlups. Guild interface is just like Heroes IV castle build interface, showing what building guildcastle has. Each building has it's own function (Blacksmithies, Warehouses, Taverns, even Wonders, etc.). Guild members (guild can have tons of members) gather resources (wood, mercurial, sulfur) for further guild development, npc guard hiring, catapult building, repairing... Guildwars are really immense, when fighting big guilds there can be hundreds of players and thousands of npc guardians. Players even have skills, which work only in guildwar maps to enhance pleasure & strategic thinking.

I am at Fallen Angels guild and am proud of it, people are kind and helpful. Our guild leader hosts various events. We do daily exp, drop hunts, help each other in crafts.

Comments

• brokenrulebrokenrule Member Posts: 6

Mannn that reminds me of TS!!! damn looking at teh game I'm really looking forward to it!!! STOP MAKING ME TOO EXICTED!!! lol I might not be sleeping tonight!