Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Double Exp. Event

In celebration of the release of PDO’s expansion pack, Phoenix Nirvana, we are glad to announce that in the next week from May 5th to May 12th, players’ gaining experience by killing mobs will be doubled.

In addition to the experience bonus, we also set to work out some new events as player PVP arena, boss survival mode and so on, hoping to present an increasingly amazing PDO world in the near future.

Comments

• PDOcaddyPDOcaddy Member Posts: 5

here is an example of the service here.  One of my friends  that i have gamed with for about 8 years had worked on leveling a wizard to 85 (one of top ten in game)  after one of their  expansions  his character info was lost.  Now when he tries to log in it says he is level 0 with 0 exp  after 3 days of trying to contact game managers they have pretty much told him they cant help him.

• kiranotsukikiranotsuki Member Posts: 2

but if I am not mistaken, Mave was talking in world chat just now.

• PDOcaddyPDOcaddy Member Posts: 5

yes he is now right after i made this post  i logged on ventrilo and they had finally  got his account  restored.  down side still is that  he is  missing over 500 rep  4 boss kills that we have already finished and  like a week of exp.  so he said screw it and sold account to some  guy from xforce  guild.