Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Whos Playing?

xersentxersent Member Posts: 613

Just wanted to find out whos playing this game from this site

Comments

• mike470mike470 General CorrespondentMember Posts: 2,396

I do not play, but the game does have a good amount of players.  Correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe it has somewhere between 50k-80k players.

• xersentxersent Member Posts: 613

I would of said so , the servers are very full most of the time , good pops.

• wanderingjewwanderingjew Member Posts: 4

That is the European/American side of the coin.

You might want to check out RFO here in the Philippines. Heck! Too many dang players that I always experience lag during Chip Wars!

P.S. Still waiting for the ultimate sci-fi MMORPG...and I'm not talking about EVE Online.

• RespyShuntRespyShunt Member Posts: 396

yeah id say theres a good amount of players.  Some people on xfire have over 1k+ hours, and its in the top 50 most played games for xfire, too.  I think its somewhat popular over in korea, as well.  If you want to brave the korean registration guides and KSSN's, then im sure u can play the korean servers.

• zalvajezalvaje Member Posts: 38

Im playing Rf since 2006 til now lolzzz

• RespyShuntRespyShunt Member Posts: 396

wow. imo the quest system is so flawed and its such a grind, not a very good game