Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

So I finally came back.

I had quit last August due to some financial issues with wanting to put some money into savings, and that was over with this last month. With the introduction of the 10 dollars a month again for the 1 year anniversary I came back, and all I have to say is wow. This game has gone through a lot of change and it looks amazing. I got up to lvl 36 minstrel on silverlode and have been enjoying it now that I am not competing with everyone on their way up. Was dam near impossible to kill anything when I quit due to everyone leveling up still.

I must say the changes have been amazing and I have been enjoying it a lot. If anyone is on silverlode and wants to group up my minstrel seems to be my main and his name is Tiny, although I may try my Loremaster some whose name is Azure.

Well its good to be back in a great game, and off to play. Peace.

Comments

• peteski123peteski123 Member UncommonPosts: 447

Nice, is a good game..

You finish on saying "and off to play. Peace."   Peace?? you are about to go off and kill a million things. me thinks you're confused

• apocalanceapocalance Member UncommonPosts: 1,073

I bought the game and have an active subscription. I really think the game is VERY clean. They've done an excellent job of producing something that is on par with any other game I've seen. However, I'm not excited about logging in right now. It's probably just me, or the fact that none of my RL friends are playing, but I would rather watch Arrested Development on Hulu instead of logging in.

so...

• Jaxom92Jaxom92 Member Posts: 267

I'm sure you'll have no trouble finding groups with a minstrel. Glad to hear you're back and enjoying the experience.

Check out my LOTRO Blog: www.middleearthadventurer.blogspot.com

• ValentinaValentina Member RarePosts: 2,079

Welcome back.