Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Runnyeye dungeon to get a level 80 instance

Comments

• FlemFlem Member UncommonPosts: 2,870

Bit of a cop out really, copy zone, remove mobs, replace with lvl 80 versions.  Same thing they did with Nek Castle and then later on the basement.

• fozzie22fozzie22 Member Posts: 1,003
    Got to agree with Flem on this,at first glance anyway..theres much more needed to the old zones this of course we all know so any crumb they offer has to be a good thing.

But i wont be jumping from the rooftops just yet
  • diknakdiknak Member Posts: 70

actually, that isn't the case.  In the interview, he said he doesn't have any restrictions as to what he can do.  He said he didn't like the art of the zone, so you can expect the entire zone to be remodeled.  And adventuring through the zone now sucks.  I think they have learned a lot since launch and I expect it to be 100% different.

• FlemFlem Member UncommonPosts: 2,870
    Originally posted by diknak

actually, that isn't the case.  In the interview, he said he doesn't have any restrictions as to what he can do.  He said he didn't like the art of the zone, so you can expect the entire zone to be remodeled.  And adventuring through the zone now sucks.  I think they have learned a lot since launch and I expect it to be 100% different.

Ah nope.  Its not going to be completely remodelled.  Expect the exact same rooms, corridors etc with the exception of removing some stuff from inside (like rubbish piles that he mentioned, big deal)