Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Champions Online: Q&A with Nellie Hughes

SzarkSzark News ManagerMember Posts: 4,420

The folks at Cryptic Studios have posted another installment of their series of developer profiles with an interview with Nellie "Domesticon" Hughes, a content designer for Champions Online.

Today we get answers to a few questions from Nellie "Domesticon" Hughes, one of the content designers for Champions Online:

Q: What do you do on Champions Online?

A: I'm a content designer, which means I put the missions together and populate the zones.

Q: What are you working on now?

A: Right now, I'm working on the framework for a set of neighborhood missions and working with the environment artist to create playspaces that fit the neighborhood's fiction and spawn groups.

Q: How long have you worked in gaming, and what did you do before working on Champions Online?

A: I've worked in the gaming industry for two-and-a-half years. I came to Cryptic after graduating from college, and I've been here ever since. My first game was City of Villains, and after that launched I worked on the expansions for it.

Read more here.