Quantcast

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Any good free European MMORPG?

ShonithelShonithel Member UncommonPosts: 45

Hi anyone know of a good free European (or with european server) free mmorpg? Make a list please.

Comments

  • HousamHousam Member Posts: 1,460

    hello again :)

    rf online
    Archlord
    maplestory eu

    Mythos is your best option imo. but its still in closed beta

  • ShonithelShonithel Member UncommonPosts: 45

    the first 3 are asian games no?

    I'm a bit tired of that... much char lvl  based

    and I don't know if there are bots in these games I hate bots!

  • gathgath Member Posts: 424

    Also still in beta (semi-closed), but dont know if you are in that kind of games (cartoonish, like maple story), is Florensia: http://www.florensia.eu/

    _________________

    Senhores da Guerra

  • phatpeteyphatpetey Member Posts: 323

    Aah dude, that's pretty lame imo, does the fact that a game is european makes the game good? Most of the mmorpgs that are currently F2P are hosted from good servers so you will experience no lag when playing on them. And if you want a list of all the F2P game you should check the gamelist of MMORPG.com, you probably will find what you are searching in there. And by the way Guildwars would probably be a good game for you, or I shall say it's the highest rated game that is F2P and has an european server !

    image

  • gathgath Member Posts: 424

    Originally posted by phatpetey


    Aah dude, that's pretty lame imo, does the fact that a game is european makes the game good? Most of the mmorpgs that are currently F2P are hosted from good servers so you will experience no lag when playing on them. And if you want a list of all the F2P game you should check the gamelist of MMORPG.com, you probably will find what you are searching in there. And by the way Guildwars would probably be a good game for you, or I shall say it's the highest rated game that is F2P and has an european server !
    European games/servers started to be "better" then the others, when IP blocking started to grow exponentialy.

    In the time you start getting stopped from playing the game you like due to being IP banned since you live in "x" country, you can talk about "lame"...

    _________________

    Senhores da Guerra

  • HousamHousam Member Posts: 1,460


    Originally posted by Xoni5
    the first 3 are asian games no?
    I'm a bit tired of that... much char lvl based
    and I don't know if there are bots in these games I hate bots!image

    yeah they are asian.
    how about dark and light. its a French game.

  • ShonithelShonithel Member UncommonPosts: 45

    Originally posted by phatpetey


    Aah dude, that's pretty lame imo, does the fact that a game is european makes the game good? Most of the mmorpgs that are currently F2P are hosted from good servers so you will experience no lag when playing on them. And if you want a list of all the F2P game you should check the gamelist of MMORPG.com, you probably will find what you are searching in there. And by the way Guildwars would probably be a good game for you, or I shall say it's the highest rated game that is F2P and has an european server !
    I said "looking for a GOOD european game", if you think a bit that means that there are bad european games DUH!

    And I'm looking for europeans because I remember well the days of Lineage II where there were so many bots that some blessed german guilds where allways raiding the dungeons to kill bots. And there are many people complaining about bots in asian games. American games are good in my opinion but I was curious about any european games since the european gamming companies are not so well known.

    Dark and Light is any good?

  • gathgath Member Posts: 424

    Originally posted by Xoni5


     
    [...]

    Dark and Light is any good?
    From everything i read of it, it's a huge pile of crap.

    But havent actually tryed it.

    _________________

    Senhores da Guerra

  • ToxiliumToxilium Member UncommonPosts: 905
    Originally posted by gath


     
    Originally posted by Xoni5


     
    [...]

    Dark and Light is any good?
    From everything i read of it, it's a huge pile of crap.

     

    But havent actually tryed it.

    Pile of crap is better than the average F2P - utter pile of satanically evil garbage

    image

    image

  • ShonithelShonithel Member UncommonPosts: 45

    And why is it so bad? I've seen some videos and it seems pretty good... Also like the features....

  • LydonLydon Member UncommonPosts: 2,934

    If you're willing to buy the box, try Guild Wars. Once you've bought it there aren't any monthly fees.

  • HousamHousam Member Posts: 1,460


    Originally posted by Xoni5
    And why is it so bad? I've seen some videos and it seems pretty good... Also like the features....image

    im not into f2p. but i hear it good.

  • HousamHousam Member Posts: 1,460

    try fury as well. its an Australian game (i think)

    its free or you can pay a $20 one off fee and become a gold member

  • jimbo833jimbo833 Member Posts: 158

    ZOMG stop suggesting guild wars ffs.

     

    im curious about this to, hope you find one :)

  • BellaHBellaH Member UncommonPosts: 269

    I didnt think people still played guild wars lol and Dark and Light isnt all that bad if you dont have alot of MMO experiance. If you and a few freinds want some place just for yourselfs, that game is perfect. Its got

    a player base just a small one, and its your average mmo, nothing special, AT ALL! lol

    Florensia isnt bad, its a grinder! alot like Voyage century but with brighter graphics.

    I would say if you want a lesser known game try Gekkeiju Online, I played it for awhile and loved it.I only left that game to play wonderland online (wl.igg.com) because I love to craft in game!

    Anyhow thats my 2cents...for all its worth..enjoy!

  • LydonLydon Member UncommonPosts: 2,934


    Originally posted by jimbo833
    ZOMG stop suggesting guild wars ffs.
     
    im curious about this to, hope you find one :)


    Well considering you don't run my life - no. Secondly, it's a F2P game minus the box, has European districts and is nowhere near dead, so I will continue to recommend it as long as people are playing it.

  • jimbo833jimbo833 Member Posts: 158

    if you can read he's looking for an european game not a game with european servers.

     

    and i just wasnt talking to u

  • LydonLydon Member UncommonPosts: 2,934

    I am very well aware of him looking for a European game, but considering no one has suggested anything better so far a game with European servers and a European theme for the first campaign is good enough in my eyes.

  • jimbo833jimbo833 Member Posts: 158

    kk, i have no problems with that, and sorry for aiming anger at you :)

  • ShonithelShonithel Member UncommonPosts: 45
    Originally posted by jimbo833


    if you can read he's looking for an european game not a game with european servers.
     
    and i just wasnt talking to u

    I'm also looking for a game with european servers, if the game is not asian it's ok lol

  • ClaudelClaudel Member UncommonPosts: 50

    pfft some of you don't know shet about mmorpgs at all, for real

    1. 90% of the games are made in asia.

    2. even tho one game is not made in asia, its coders/programmers are asian. 90% of the times.

     

    if you even think about denying any of the above mentioned, you are retarded.

     

    ps; yes yer mum is a WoW clone. ktybye

Sign In or Register to comment.