Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Reset articles, information, and hype meter please.

ZorvanZorvan Member CommonPosts: 8,912

Since this is supposed to be a new company with a new game ( regardless of who had it before ), the articles/reviews, hype meter, etc. should all be reset.

This game has a 7.3 score resulting from years of votes given to Endless Ages in the past. This should be reset as this is no longer that game, it is someone else' version and hype/scores/etc. should reflect on the game and it's devs as they are now, not someone elses game over the years. Let the game earn a 7.3 score, instead of just being handed it.

Any articles/reviews given to the game should also be removed as they no longer apply to this version, they apply to someone else' game.

This game should sink or swim on its own, from the day it was added here ( yesterday, I believe? ) and forward from there.

Comments

• mike470mike470 General CorrespondentMember Posts: 2,396

Agreed, it's giving people a false impression that it's actually good.

Oh, and you made it farther than me.  I quit once the bank stopped working

• kanechartkanechart Member UncommonPosts: 707

Don't be rude... The game is very good.. I think should have had the info cleared though since RR was a virus and this could effect the outcome.

SNIP