Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Aus/NZ Players

SnookieSnookie Member Posts: 10

Are there many Australian or New Zealand EVE players on these boards?

Just curious. :)

Comments

• ViennanViennan Member Posts: 27

I live in NZ. Only started playing EVE about 3 weeks ago though (two weeks of trial, one week of retail). Enjoying it so far, except for the daily restart right during prime-time, I know it's necessary but it would be nice if it was alternated sometimes.

• SnookieSnookie Member Posts: 10

If you ever get bored or have any questions, look me up. Char name is Elendor. :)

• nurglesnurgles Member Posts: 840

I am an Australian who started playing eve while living in New Zealand but i now live in Switzerland.

• SnookieSnookie Member Posts: 10

I think a lot of people from Australia and New Zealand start playing, but then get bored due to them never finding a great deal of players from their time-zone. They don't realize that there are entire corps and alliances for Australian time-zones. :(

• binjuicebinjuice Member Posts: 363

aussie - nearly 3 years of gameplay. And yes its hard to find a lot of aussies when you first start. But there are a lot of us out there. And we have a channel for all aussie players to join called

"ANZAC"

Something setup by some aussie a while ago - it even has a loist of aussie based corps and alliances.

"Just because there are other colours to use in chat does not mean you have to use them..." - Please follow