Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Help me out, I'm running out of ideas.

Hoax117Hoax117 Member Posts: 6

I've played a ton of MMOs as most of you and recently I've hit a wall. See I played and loved UO for about 3 years, then went to FFxi for about 4 1/2 years lol. I normally play a MMO for about 4-6 months then I take a brake to play another and another so I wouldn’t get burnt out. So over the years I've played almost everything. I loved CoH/CoV just because its hero based lol. Anyway I stumbled over PSU by chance and I loved it... Until I hit that wall of grind and no pay off. Normally I would shrug it off and pick up a new game but the action of the game really fun to me. That whole hack and slash type fighting locked me into my seat even after I did the same dragon fight for the countless time. But even that has worn out its welcome and I'm looking for a new game. I have done research but I can't find anything else like it. So here I am asking all of you, is there another MMO out there like PSU/PSO without auto attack that is more hack and slash then spell timing? Preferably one that has a good amount of social people. I know I’m  probably asking for to much out of a MMO. P.S.  The MMOs I grew to hate fast was wow (to many little kids treating it like work), Flyff (no story, too many people speaking very poor English) and the matrix online… (Visual effects of it just really bothered me lol)

Comments

• HousamHousam Member Posts: 1,460

age of Conan? out in 22 days :)

• Hoax117Hoax117 Member Posts: 6
    Originally posted by Housam

age of Conan? out in 22 days :)

Well I havnt been thinking about picking it up but with the lack of info I have on it I'm not sure just yet. It does look good lol. I know several people picking it up, so my plan is to kick them off their accounts and try it out before I spend that much on it lol.

Originally posted by Hoax117
    Originally posted by Housam age of Conan? out in 22 days :)
    Well I havnt been thinking about picking it up but with the lack of info I have on it I'm not sure just yet. It does look good lol. I know several people picking it up, so my plan is to kick them off their accounts and try it out before I spend that much on it lol.

open beta is in a few days...only catch is to get a key you have to be a paying member if file planet

I'm pretty sure I can find a way to weezle on a coworker/friends copy before the accualy relase date lol. So you don't have any other ideas of something of the more hack and slash styles?

I'm pretty sure I can find a way to weezle on a coworker/friends copy before the accualy relase date lol. So you don't have any other ideas of something of the more hack and slash styles?
    there is one. but i cant remember what the hell its name is...its a f2p though

I'm willing to try just about any. If you think of it please post. I'm keeping an eye on this page for a while.

I'm willing to try just about any. If you think of it please post. I'm keeping an eye on this page for a while.

ok will do...^^

• cocopopscocopops Member Posts: 5

Hellgate London? Hack and Slash like Diablo II, but with 3D graphics and plays like an FPS.

Regards,

Brian.

Originally posted by cocopops

Hellgate London? Hack and Slash like Diablo II, but with 3D graphics and plays like an FPS.

Regards,
    Brian.

I don't realy get hellgate, is there anything people do end game other then make youtube vids of them mass slaughtering 8 mobs at once and how much of a grind is it? I don't mind grinding as long as its entertaining ya know.

• DarkrangerxxDarkrangerxx Member Posts: 31

Theres a free mmo called Fury, i dled it for a sec to try out.

Heavily based on pvp, unreal 3 graphics, and has that quick, hack and slash type gameplay :)

I

Fury did catch my eye but I cant really find much info on it, its like I know its there but does anyone play it?