Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Controls

LydonLydon Member UncommonPosts: 2,938

I'm having trouble figuring out how to remap controls, but more importantly adjust the mouse sensitivity in-game. Is either one possible?

Comments

• ZorvanZorvan Member CommonPosts: 8,912

F10 is the main console with all the options in it. I'm not looking at it right now, so I don't remember all that's in it, but hopefully that'll help.

• LydonLydon Member UncommonPosts: 2,938

Ah thanks. I disabled quite a few of the interface elements so that I could make it look a little more traditional, but in the process I disabled the settings buttons etc and couldn't figure out how to change anything haha.

If you'd like a more modern interface, try Misat0s': forums.anarchy-online.com/showthread.php

You'll see the downloads at the top, but if you scroll down a bit past "FAQ" you'll see "Preview" with each of styles linked to a screenshot. Pick the one you like and then download it from the top.

Thanks! I'll check that out.

One more thing I wanted to ask (for now at least!). I know about the Wom-Pahs and the Grid system, but I'm a little confused as to how to use the latter. I'm a neutral char, and I'm trying to get to Newland from Old Athen East. Is there a quick way to get there or do I have to run there like I did in order to get to where I am at the moment? I wanted to do a mission but I'm in the location and still confused. Right now I'm not getting anything done really! Haha

What you want to do is get Atlas of Rubi-ka map. This map system replaces the ingame map with a highly detailed version which has several layers showing all of Rubi-ka, all the important mobs, dungeons, npcs, etc.

Download it from here: aork.flw.nu/AoRK_v1.3.zip

Unzip and place the folder in Program FilesFuncomAnarchy Onlinecd_image extures

Then go ingame, press "P" for map, click the "i" in the left upper corner, choose map, select the AoRmap which is built for the dimension ( server ) you play on.

As for the grid, you need at least 91 comp lit to intially enter it, and will need more comp lit as you want to use it for different entrances/exits.

Also, when you choose missions, keep your map open. As you click on the different mission descriptions, the location of the mission will be shown on your map. This will make pulling several missions in one area easier. Also, when you're in the right area where your mission is, you'll see a yellow dot on your compass which will lead you to the mission entrance.

Thanks for all the help!