Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for game, help please.

defuzedefuze Member Posts: 3

First of all, saying hello to everyone. Im new to forums. Secondly im looking for a RPG that I played either late 2005 - early - mid 2006, If I remember correctly it might be a swedish branded game. But dont take my word for it. As I remember correctly, it was like, Human character / Monster/Orc Character, but I believe they went by a different nationality name. It is not Knight Online ( i have checked) . In this game they had a few different classes from Archer, Warrior, Assassin. You could also upgrade your items which would make them glow a little bit. You could jump which you cannot do in alot of RPGs, you could create clans, and whenever you party the XP would be increases, better than soloing. You had to buy or earn your skills, you couldnt just level and get skills. I played a dual wielding dagger character. I remember the dagger class that i played, they helmet sort of looked like hoods. I remember this game 100%, everything about it but the name. If anyone knows what I might be talking about, please help. Furtermore, when I played this game, I believe it was in open beta. Thanks