Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

WurmOnline...for a second!

MajesticoMajestico Member UncommonPosts: 481

After hearing a lot of praise about this MMO, I promptly signed up.  Installed the Java as requested, did everything as was asked.

I can get into the game, for all for about a couple of seconds before I am dumped back to my windows screen.

Does anyone know what the problem is?  If there is a work around?  As people who have seen any of my posts may be aware, I am currently going through a phase of trying as many MMO's as possible.  Afterall, I currently have no committments, work wise or otherwise, so I have plenty of time to explore what is out there.

Any help would be appreciated, as this looks to be quite innovative.

Comments

• MarleVVLLMarleVVLL Member UncommonPosts: 907

Hey there.

If you're into sandbox games, and games who take that concept literally, then you'll love Wurm.

I have no idea how to solve your problem, since you did not really list if there was an error screen, or the like.

Have you checked/posted on their forums?

Hope you enjoy Wurm. It is a great game.

Blessings,

MMO migrant.

• paulscottpaulscott Member Posts: 5,613

if you have an ATI card, use options and use the LWJGL for rendering.

that's the number one problem in most cases, if that doesn't work wurm has it's own forum for help which will be a lot more accurate than me.

I find it amazing that by 2020 first world countries will be competing to get immigrants.