Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

why i cant find lv50+ players in the game?

Is that my game version have problems ,or no1 got  to lv50+ so far?

wats the matter ,im noob!

Xd

Comments

• maacaaviityymaacaaviityy Member UncommonPosts: 127

The level cap is level 50, as far as I know.

• 759588636759588636 Member Posts: 9

why not the cap level is 60?book 13 was live ,why the cap level was still lv 50?

• ElRenmazuoElRenmazuo Member RarePosts: 5,361

They raise the cap in the expansion not book 13.

• chrislekochrisleko Member Posts: 200
    The game has been out for one year.. it took a few for WoW to raise their cap to 70.

Besides, what's the point for raising the level cap? What benefits is it going to bring? Other than giving the power-levelers a chance to get to the next highest level?
  • 759588636759588636 Member Posts: 9

i no the cap level 60 is in expansion,but why i cant search them in the game .Just want to know did some1

get level 51+ so far?or i need to buy  expansion so that i can level up my alt to lv 60?

• HashbrickHashbrick Member RarePosts: 1,851

Originally posted by 759588636
    i no the cap level 60 is in expansion,but why i cant search them in the game .Just want to know did some1
    get level 51+ so far?or i need to buy expansion so that i can level up my alt to lv 60?

The expansion doesn't come out until fall.

[[ DEAD ]] - Funny - I deleted my account on the site using the cancel account button.  Forum user is separate and still exists with no way of deleting it. Delete it admins. Do it, this ends now.
  • KroggKrogg Member Posts: 480

Is that my game version have problems ,or no1 got  to lv50+ so far?
    wats the matter ,im noob!
    Xd
    I just got my Guard to 57, meet me on the Dumgai server and I'll show you.

..and yes ur noob.

• 8hammer88hammer8 Member Posts: 1,812

i no the cap level 60 is in expansion,but why i cant search them in the game .Just want to know did some1
    get level 51+ so far?or i need to buy  expansion so that i can level up my alt to lv 60?
    Why do I get the feeling that this guy uses his Social Security number as his forum name...

Make me think that the combination on his luggage is also 1,2,3,4,5.

"It is easier to be cruel than wise. The road to wisdom is long and difficult... so most people just turn out to be assholes" Feng (Christopher Walken)

• DruzDruz Member Posts: 276

Actually I'm pretty sure the OP is a gold farmer wondering why the 50's are smart enough to stay off his radar.