Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Athene's famous girlfriend has a big request !.

LenceLence Member CommonPosts: 109

http://dontstayvirgin.movielol.org/main2.php

Athene's famous girlfriend from his youtube video's  want to save the net's neutrality

I will make love with every virgin who defends the Internet.

Certain ISP’s are planning to limit internet access in a way that infringes upon internet freedom or ‘net neutrality’.

I'm using sex in a positive way to spread awareness. The reason why only virgins can apply is because I don’t want to make this promise to such a large amount of people that I’ll have to turn some down.

Net neutrality is paramount to safeguard free speech and innovation on the Internet. With only one arguably negative side-effect: an unusual amount of today's Internet users are virgin. That's a problem I intend to solve. In history, man has always waged war for freedom. Now it's time to obtain our freedom with love.

Sex is all over the net and yet it’s still a big taboo for many. Using sex to spread awareness will be yet another big step to sexual freedom. This is just another great example of what’s possible thanks to net neutrality.

Comments

• Demz2Demz2 Member Posts: 435

hahaha, all I can say is shes hot

• letum6030letum6030 Member Posts: 206

All I can really say is that I'd claim to be a virgin for her.  I wonder what method of determining the truth will be? 

• rshandlonrshandlon Member Posts: 173

Did you even look at the link, they have brought a very good topic up which should concern every single internet user in the world.  Many companies and ISPs are currently trying to remove net neutrality totally and this is not the intentions of the founders of the internet. 

Already there are instances in the US of ISPs controlling access and limiting usage by many users.  They claim that they do this because of bandwidth costs, etc.  yet the majority of experts and even government officials disagree totally with this.  Something needs to be done fast before it is too late.

• letum6030letum6030 Member Posts: 206

At work so I can't access the link.