Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Magic World Online

I'm currently beta testing this game. It's been a while since I've played a game that doesn't bore me after two weeks of point and click. I know there are many gamers who feel the same as I do. Magic World Online has been able to keep my attention since the start of closed beta II. The main reason for this is the legal bot system that allows players to leave the grinding to the game. To keep my review fair, I'm going to address some concerns I have encountered during my time playing. First off, though there are pop-up help windows every few levels, the game is not very 'newbie friendly'. Many players ask questions in Country chat that should have or have been answered via the pop-ups or other quests. The game would really benefit if it advertised its many features to new players, such as the auction house, guild wars, state wars, video chat, etc.. Some people might also be turned off by the botting system, seeing it as unfair. The botting system turns what could be a grindfest into casual, hands-free gaming. I leveled up to 25 manually, thinking I didn't have to use the bot, but after that the leveling curve got steeper. I left my bot on overnight and finally understood the value of it. The botting system is not perfect, and is not intended to be. As I get into the higher levels, I find myself in need of party members, therefore I must communicate with other players. Another plus for this game is the community. While there are a few bad apples in the bunch, most players are very willing to help new players out. Hope to see you in game!