Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

World Exploration

ajax853ajax853 Member Posts: 9

I'm kinda bored with doing missions, does anyone know of cool hidden secrets within the guild wars world?  Like places to discover rare items or anything like that?  Just curious, thanks.

Comments

• LydonLydon Member UncommonPosts: 2,938

If you have Nightfall you can collect the hidden treasures that are strewn about Elona.

• GodliestGodliest Member Posts: 3,486

And after beating the dead horse in PvE you can go and check out PvP and realize that's fucking awesome! Or at least that's what I did, and now I'm a HA addict.

• zonzaizonzai Member Posts: 358

Do you have EOtN?  If so the dungeons are quite fun. Also, check the weekend events that they do, there are many events such as snowball fights, rollerbeetle racing and chasing pigs.

You could also work on your titles by the way. There are quite a number out there! Some are easy, some are hard.

Since you're bored with doing missions, leave the Protecter and Guardian titles for when you're in the mood for some PvE. Instead, make sure you're logged in whenever there's an event that can help contribute towards your titles. For example, the 3rd birthday event that just passed was a great way to go AFK in the Lucky Rings and gain points towards your Lucky and Unlucky titles. You could also have played the Dragon Arena for points towards your Gamer title.

If you're not in the mood for that either and you have Factions, I'd highly recommend playing some Alliance Battles. They're easy to get into and very fun! I am quite addicted to them actually. Sure, it's not high-end PvP, but it's nowhere near as demanding and you get points towards your Luxon/Kurzick titles no matter whether you win or lose. You also get money through exchanging your faction for rewards!

• brownspankbrownspank Member Posts: 247

Originally posted by Godliest
    And after beating the dead horse in PvE you can go and check out PvP and realize that's fucking awesome! Or at least that's what I did, and now I'm a HA addict.

I just recently got hooked on AB myself, as a result of getting lazy working for my carto title. Nice way of unlocking skills for heroes, as well (via Balthazar faction points).

Great way of making money too while having loads of fun :)