Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Did I miss something? Population

2»

Comments

• ummaxummax Member Posts: 779

Originally posted by Thunderous

Originally posted by Sam123jo0123

Originally posted by murphys123

I started playing SWG on launch day, but left after the CU/NGE. I still have a few friends on Starsider and they continually try and talk me into coming back and playing. I have never retruned, but I do resub every so often to remind myself why and to let my friends know what terrible judgment they have (all in good fun of course). This week is one of those times, but I noticed something that suprised me. Where the hell did all of those people come from? Over the past week I have been logging in randomly to chat with my friends and have noticed that there are a lot more people than I thought playing. It seems at least Starsider has a pretty soild/healthy population...Anyway, it pains me to say anything positive about the game, but just thought I would share my shock.

Ofcourse - the games population isn't as low as some of the haters make out, theres been an influx of new players and returning players recently which has increased the pop largely.

Haters would have you believe that everyone is on a vet trial or AFK - this ofcourse isn't the case.

Screenshot?

I have plenty that prove you are wrong and the populations are WORSE than we even expected. 

I provided a screenshot and it was ignored so why would anyone else bother along with the fact that I people tried really hard to make it seem like it was not real when it was.. in any event such is life

I think you need to just get over it or something truly I dont understand

but i think I have said that enough times now to make my point. Its funny though for every one of those who totaly dislike SWG in an unrealistic manner and have turned it into some blood fued vendatta thingy someone comes along who says something that they dont like that is like "hey this game is kinda fun"

I"m sure others will tire of it but I know one thing the posts and stuff I have read have been over exaggerated true concerted efforst at smearing something that they truly hate beyond words and beyond reason that in the scheme of life the universe and everything should not be happening.

Plainly put its over that game is gone this game is fun and for a great many people and I have not seen anyone lie yet beacuse what they have encounteerd I have encountered too as have many others.

Pre-cu is gone. That's when I left after the first combat upgrade by the way i didn't stick around for the NGE and further to that I didn't attend one single sit in and make a single post on this forum or any other I just left... because it was just a game.. my job description has changed over the years and I now have time to browse forums but back then I was to busy playing another game and having fun to worry about demonstrations and sit ins....

So I have had my coffee break everyone is stuck in the same 3 year old rut and i have pointed and stared for the day .. Now time to go outside for a bit and tonight I Login to the game everyone loves to hate as I"m working on capping primus armour layers with a friend so I can be "uber" on my bounty hunter who's job is to keep the evil jedi population in check among other things..

OH yeah i'm working on a dreaded collection as well.. (puts that in there for the zing factor)

• murphys123murphys123 Member Posts: 216

Originally posted by TookyG

Yeah...well, I only mentioned one server not 20, and I believe I expressed my shock at seeing people. That should clue you on my understanding of the typical SWG server population. I put a question mark at the end of the thread title to express my confusion upon seeing what appeared to be an unusually populated server. Next time I will just draw some pictures or something.

I should have quoted the person I was replying to since I wasn't commenting on what you said.

Ahh I got ya!

/tosses TookyG a beer

• smg777smg777 Member Posts: 49
    Originally posted by ummax

I"m sure others will tire of it but I know one thing the posts and stuff I have read have been over exaggerated true concerted efforst at smearing something that they truly hate beyond words and beyond reason that in the scheme of life the universe and everything should not be happening.

You have yet to point to anything that I have posted about SWG that is not true.

• ummaxummax Member Posts: 779

6. I missed the part where I claimed the game has made a comeback and brought peace to the middle east.

haha good sense of humour

well actualy you can't make any observations at all even if you hate the game it must be totally and without mercy and any objective observations dont count sorry ..

that was funny though

• efefiaefefia Member Posts: 631

lol this thread delivers, poor guy has the fanbois and the haters giving him shit, nice going fella!  :D

...The spread of secondary and latterly of tertiary education has created a large population of people, often with well developed literary and scholarly tastes, who have been educated far beyond their capacity to undertake analytical thought.

• smg777smg777 Member Posts: 49
    Originally posted by efefia

lol this thread delivers, poor guy has the fanbois and the haters giving him shit, nice going fella!  :D

There's always a good time to be had in the SWG forums...

• safwdsafwd Member Posts: 879

Originally posted by smg777

Originally posted by efefia

There's always a good time to be had in the SWG forums...

I have no game right now because i think they are all junk.

This forum is the only MMO entertainment i have now.

• CasualMakerCasualMaker Member UncommonPosts: 862
    Originally posted by ummax
    Plainly put its over that game is gone this game is fun and for a great many people and I have not seen anyone lie yet beacuse what they have encounteerd I have encountered too as have many others.
    Pre-cu is gone.

I was playing it the other day, and 3 planets are now sort-of working: Tatooine, Corellia and Dath. The Starports do nothing, all transport is handled thru the shuttleports (5 minute waits if you miss it). Corellia still only has the 2 shuttles in Coronet, but they just opened all of the shuttles on Tat (it was just Anchorhead and Bestine for the longest time). Surveying and sampling works, and crafting is expected soon. The bazaar is open for business, but most of the things there are auctions with a 20k credit start price. Geniuses...