Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Libram worth anything?

erikk3189erikk3189 Member Posts: 306

I was checking out my inventory and I see  I have a Libram of Constitution. Upon further investigation I see it's part of a quest where you need to bring 30 gold to a quest giver to get the reward.

Now, there's no way I want experience that bad where I have to pay off 30 gold. I don't have it but even if I did I wouldn't go that far as to pay.

So  my question is ,is this book worth anything on the market and if so how much, more or less? Reason I ask is just yesterday I heard someone asking for a libram of some sort in general chat.

Comments

• Pappy13Pappy13 Member Posts: 2,138
    Originally posted by erikk3189

I was checking out my inventory and I see  I have a Libram of Constitution. Upon further investigation I see it's part of a quest where you need to bring 30 gold to a quest giver to get the reward.
    Now, there's no way I want experience that bad where I have to pay off 30 gold. I don't have it but even if I did I wouldn't go that far as to pay.
    So  my question is ,is this book worth anything on the market and if so how much, more or less? Reason I ask is just yesterday I heard someone asking for a libram of some sort in general chat.

At one time these were of some value, but I don't think they are that valuable anymore.  You could try to put it on the AH, but I doubt it would be worth more than a couple gold.  We have several just sitting in our Guild Bank because no one wants them.

• WashoWasho Member Posts: 34

Might be worth something to 10-19 twinks. There are no crafted items/enchants for head items anyway. Pretty sure there is a market for a libram of constitution for lvl 19 twinks. +100 hp for head is very much desired.

• erikk3189erikk3189 Member Posts: 306

Many thanks for your time, guys