Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Nice Game rating

EnigmaEnigma Member UncommonPosts: 11,384

Mmorpg.com couldn't have explained it better!

and I found it to be very fair

People who have to create conspiracy and hate threads to further a cause lacks in intellectual comprehension of diversity.

Comments

• HebrewBombHebrewBomb Member UncommonPosts: 520

Originally posted by En1Gma

Mmorpg.com couldn't have explained it better!

and I found it to be very fair

How about if I give you institutional choice of recognition award to you?

It's awarded every year to someone who drops by occasionally to enlighten others with very inspiring comments.

Would it be fair?

I think it serves damn well the purpose of your post.

LMAO.

• EnigmaEnigma Member UncommonPosts: 11,384

lol dont get so bent out of shape.

I was merely stating it was a fair review

People who have to create conspiracy and hate threads to further a cause lacks in intellectual comprehension of diversity.

• HebrewBombHebrewBomb Member UncommonPosts: 520

Originally posted by En1Gma

lol dont get so bent out of shape.

I was merely stating it was a fair review

No I'm honestly talking about you deserving THE Institutional Award.

I'm serious you deserve it.

By the number of counts and loyalty to whoever that reviewer was it is "numerologically" correct that you get the award.

We are talking about rocket science after all here where everything can be numerically graded.

You deserve it man. imageimage

• zethcarnzethcarn Member UncommonPosts: 1,558
    wow Hebrew, very sensitive you are image  Hey here's a thought, even Runescape (yes, RUNESCAPE) has a higher player rating on this site than L2. That's how bad this game sucks.

• BeldaroBeldaro Member Posts: 119

Originally posted by zethcarn
    wow Hebrew, very sensitive you are image  Hey here's a thought, even Runescape (yes, RUNESCAPE) has a higher player rating on this site than L2. That's how bad this game sucks.

Runescape? thought they let that one die ^^

_______________________________________________________________________________________

• SiN0420SiN0420 Member Posts: 30
    All fun aside... .. . This is the worst game ever.

• YamotaYamota Member UncommonPosts: 6,593
    There was fun in this game? Why didnt anyone tell me? I sure hell didnt notice it.

• EnigmaEnigma Member UncommonPosts: 11,384

Originally posted by zethcarn

lol i think we all can pretty agree that Hebrew has some "issues"

I wouldnt have said the game sucks in my earlier posts if I knew his dad or mom made the game..but they didnt so I think I can pretty much say the game sucks without hurting people's feelings. But I guess I hurt his. 

Ah well, Ill try to be more sensitive next time.