Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

How to send in a ticket?

erikk3189erikk3189 Member Posts: 306

I'm leveling up my  level 20 Warlock in tailoring for the express purpose of making bags, a good commodity to be able to make. I use my level 60 Druid to get supplies and gold for tailoring and I've gotten to about level 180 something in a few days of grinding it out.

But tonight, I paid for 4 stacks of 20 each of silk cloth but I never got it in the Mail from the auction house. I paid 50s equaling 2g which for me is a lot being I just returned to WoW and didn't have any money to begin with.

So, my question is how do I go about sending in a ticket to report this? And what are the chances I get my money back?

I ask bein gin some games they don't return any money you lose.

Many thanks for any help provided.

Comments

• VrikaVrika Member LegendaryPosts: 7,888
    If Blizzard actually lost your money, just send in a ticked. There is the micro bar (with really little icons), one of them will open a correct menu.

But try go to check AH, and make sure that you didn't just do a bid instead of buyout (in wich case you wouldn't have gotten your stuff from AH yet). I think it's much more likely than Blizzard Auction House system actually losing items.

• Pappy13Pappy13 Member Posts: 2,138

Originally posted by erikk3189

But tonight, I paid for 4 stacks of 20 each of silk cloth but I never got it in the Mail from the auction house. I paid 50s equaling 2g which for me is a lot being I just returned to WoW and didn't have any money to begin with.
    So, my question is how do I go about sending in a ticket to report this? And what are the chances I get my money back? 

Since I've never had this happen to me and have never heard of it happening either, I think the odds that this is what actually happened are very small.  Are you sure that you paid the buyout price or simply put in a bid on the items?  If you put in a bid only (some auctions don't have a buyout price listed) then you'll have to wait for the auction to end to find out if you won.  If you win the auction you'll get the items then, if at any time you are outbid, you'll get your money back then.  To check to see if this is the case go back to the auction house and click on the middle tab at the bottom which will show you the auctions that you have bids on.  If your bids are there, everything is fine, there's no need to send a ticket.  It will show you how much time is left on the auction (short, medium, long etc.).  If your bids are not there, check your mail to see if you have received the items or your bid money back.  It's also possible to have more than 1 page of things in your mail, make sure you check the second page to see if anything is there.

But on the off chance you indeed lost your money, to open a ticket simply click on the help button in your tool bar - it looks like a question mark.  When the screen pops up there is a button to submit a ticket.  If you indeed lost your money, you'll get it back, but I seriously doubt you have.