Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

PVE cities

LeucentLeucent Member Posts: 2,371

I was reading on different sites that a guilds pve city can be attacked over time and from time to time from some npc mobs. They ll build up a keep etc near you and attack here and there. Also it said to attack them first to keep them less a threat. Is this true and how close am i to what is really the case. I really like this and am so going to buy this again lol if it s real.

Comments

• AmazingAveryAmazingAvery Age of Conan AdvocateMember UncommonPosts: 7,188

Originally posted by Leucent

I was reading on different sites that a guilds pve city can be attacked over time and from time to time from some npc mobs. They ll build up a keep etc near you and attack here and there. Also it said to attack them first to keep them less a threat. Is this true and how close am i to what is really the case. I really like this and am so going to buy this again lol if it s real.

The NPC's building a city up is currently out, but mobs will still attack your PvE city. The Guilds that make PvE cities in an area the bigger the NPC force will become. It is also said that from your taxes and guild rule style in your PvE city you can also employ NPC guards too, to help protect it. But yes the guild PvE city will be under attack from NPC's, its not just there for the sake of it. It's currently safe from Player attacks and high level crafting can be done in your Player PvE City.

PvE Player cities are done in Tiers of progression. Like T1, T2, Tier 3, with I believe 3 being the best. The more growth / building your PvE has the higher the tax rate your guild leader might put on because the costs in running the city will escalate...... And so will the NPC force in size and A.I.

The better the Tier progression your PvE city is the more resources it can muster to fortify your PvP Battle Keep city. You will also have to transport goods, by caravan, last I heard to your PvP city.

Your PvE Player City is also in the Crafting playfields so alot of crafting will be done there and will a focal point for people coming in and out / visiting for services etc etc.

Just make sure the gates are closed or the NPC's will get in :)

• LeucentLeucent Member Posts: 2,371
    Originally posted by AmazingAvery

Originally posted by Leucent

The NPC's building a city up is currently out, but mobs will still attack your PvE city. The Guilds that make PvE cities in an area the bigger the NPC force will become. It is also said that from your taxes and guild rule style in your PvE city you can also employ NPC guards too, to help protect it. But yes the guild PvE city will be under attack from NPC's, its not just there for the sake of it. It's currently safe from Player attacks and high level crafting can be done in your Player PvE City.

PvE Player cities are done in Tiers of progression. Like T1, T2, Tier 3, with I believe 3 being the best. The more growth / building your PvE has the higher the tax rate your guild leader might put on because the costs in running the city will escalate...... And so will the NPC force in size and A.I.

The better the Tier progression your PvE city is the more resources it can muster to fortify your PvP Battle Keep city. You will also have to transport goods, by caravan, last I heard to your PvP city.

Your PvE Player City is also in the Crafting playfields so alot of crafting will be done there and will a focal point for people coming in and out / visiting for services etc etc.

Just make sure the gates are closed or the NPC's will get in :)

Nice thanks for post. I really like that and will definately give it a shot. I m a huge pvper but love good pve as well. This is a nice pve addition. Have to say i love it :)