Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What is the treasure Map Fragment used for?

I just got a treasure Map Fragment, and it seems I need several pieces to put it into a complete one.

Maybe i should  collect enough different pieces and give them to the certain NPC? Then, i can get some surprised reward.

Can someone tell me some details ?

Comments

• caramellchicaramellchi Member Posts: 1

also wondering that......have many but nothing happens when I talk to the Jeweler in Chak CIty

• appleloveapplelove Member Posts: 2

There are 9 pieces. I would like to mark them as a1,a2,a3,b1,b2,b3,c1,c2,c3

you could put a1,a2,a3 together and form A, so does b1,b2,b3 and c1,c2,c3(to form B, C)

at this time, you could exchange A, B or C for reputation or experience. But the reward is not that satisfactory (like 20 reps). If you have A, B and C and put them into a complete one, you will get great bonus.(like 200 reps)

For a1, a2 and a3, you could get them by finishing the quests. Buy the scrolls offering the quests of helping the warehouse manager.  The warehouse manager will ask u to kill bears on Mount Dawn. Finish the quest and talk to warehouse manager again. Choose the second option. Then you will get one piece of the treasure map fragment(a1, a2 or a3). The fragment you get is random but the chance to get a1 is relatively low.

• breezegybreezegy Member Posts: 3

I have two piece of treasure map, but they are two different colors. I have seen these info. when i wandering in pdo forum. If some1 want to know more info. about this game, you can go to their forum pdobbs.enjoymmo.com