Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Few questions

Rogue420Rogue420 Member Posts: 296

Is it a clickfest game?

Will the grind be like most Asian MMOs?

Is there a jump button?

Is there FFAPVP?

When is it coming out?

Pats are gonna go 19-0 2008-2009 season

Comments

• IceAgeIceAge Member EpicPosts: 3,120

Originally posted by Rogue420

Is it a clickfest game?
    Is there a jump button?
    Is there FFAPVP?
    When is it coming out?

From what we all know so far there is WASD & Point and click i believe.

Well , everygame has his grind and Aion is like WoW+Lineage 2 , which from my opinion it's the best combination :P

Yes ,there is a JUMP (space) buttom.

It's PvePvP

Well , actualy korean's are playing right now into CBT 2 which must end in 6 days. I do hope that an closed/open beta in EU/NA will be in no more then 3 months

Btw , check some vids on youtube , or for more infos visit www.aionsource.com

Reporter: What's behind Blizzard success, and how do you make your gamers happy?
    Blizzard Boss: Making gamers happy is not my concern, making money.. yes!

• EphimeroEphimero Member Posts: 1,860

Is it a clickfest game?
    Is there a jump button?
    Is there FFAPVP?
    When is it coming out?

WASD mainly, specially since flight can be only controlled with that, and a PnC option you can turn off or on depending on your preferences.

No, 14 days of closed beta test in korea with limited game times (10 hours daily or so) and there are people at level 34, max level being 50, the senior designed hinted hardcore players could top in a month, while normal, casual players would reach it in ~3 months, the game is heavily based in quests and pvp content.

Yes, space bar.

Somehow, there is a FFAPVP area in the abyss only regulated by a myst, which will appear only after massacres. Other than that there are rifts that randomly connect both main lands, I recommend you to check sunshineaion's channel in youtube to watch some pvp videos if you're interested in that, there are already a few massive ones.

The game right now is in its second closed beta test in Korea, we will need to wait for a 3rd CBT which will probably reveal the 16 levels we are missing, the endgame content and after that, probably, an open beta for stress testing, while all that happens, Ncsoft offices at North america and Europe work on providing us a localization in 3 languages (German, French and English) once they are done and everything is ready, we will get a date.

This info isn't official and should just be considered as the info of someone who has been following the game for a while.

Originally posted by Ephimero

Is it a clickfest game?
    Is there a jump button?
    Is there FFAPVP?
    When is it coming out?

WASD mainly, specially since flight can be only controlled with that, and a PnC option you can turn off or on depending on your preferences.

No, 14 days of closed beta test in korea with limited game times (10 hours daily or so) and there are people at level 34, max level being 50, the senior designed hinted hardcore players could top in a month, while normal, casual players would reach it in ~3 months, the game is heavily based in quests and pvp content.

Yes, space bar.

Somehow, there is a FFAPVP area in the abyss only regulated by a myst, which will appear only after massacres. Other than that there are rifts that randomly connect both main lands, I recommend you to check sunshineaion's channel in youtube to watch some pvp videos if you're interested in that, there are already a few massive ones.

The game right now is in its second closed beta test in Korea, we will need to wait for a 3rd CBT which will probably reveal the 16 levels we are missing, the endgame content and after that, probably, an open beta for stress testing, while all that happens, Ncsoft offices at North america and Europe work on providing us a localization in 3 languages (German, French and English) once they are done and everything is ready, we will get a date.

This info isn't official and should just be considered as the info of someone who has been following the game for a while.

Well , I heard that there will not be any CBT after this one. So basicaly after the CBT 2 they must go for Open Beta.

Reporter: What's behind Blizzard success, and how do you make your gamers happy?

Originally posted by IceAge

Is it a clickfest game?
    Is there a jump button?
    Is there FFAPVP?
    When is it coming out?

Yes, space bar.

Well , I heard that there will not be any CBT after this one. So basicaly after the CBT 2 they must go for Open Beta.

That's not true,there are 16 levels to test, and the whole abyss concept, they can't go into open beta yet.

Is it a clickfest game?
    Is there a jump button?
    Is there FFAPVP?
    When is it coming out?

Yes, space bar.

That's not true,there are 16 levels to test, and the whole abyss concept, they can't go into open beta yet.

Abyss is open in this CBT and the 16 lvls they can test it into the Open Beta for sure. I will search for the news where it's stating that there will not be CBT 3 and i`ll post it here.

Is it a clickfest game?
    Is there a jump button?
    Is there FFAPVP?
    When is it coming out?

Yes, space bar.

Abyss is open in this CBT and the 16 lvls they can test it into the Open Beta for sure. I will search for the news where it's stating that there will not be CBT 3 and i`ll post it here.

Don't mean to be harsh, but don't even bother, the abyss part is only opened for the daeva quest, and that part is instanced, the endgame fortress sieges, raids and everything else is yet to be tested and CBT 2 ends in 5 days, CBT2 was mainly for levels up to 34, new areas, improvements regarding CBT1 suggestions and direct rifts.

Is it a clickfest game?
    Is there a jump button?
    Is there FFAPVP?
    When is it coming out?

Yes, space bar.

Don't mean to be harsh, but don't even bother, the abyss part is only opened for the daeva quest, and that part is instanced, the endgame fortress sieges, raids and everything else is yet to be tested and CBT 2 ends in 5 days, CBT2 was mainly for levels up to 34, new areas, improvements regarding CBT1 suggestions and direct rifts.

Well , I believe you`re right. I saw an article 3 months ago stating that there will not be any CBT 3 , but now after I readed some other articles and saw that Abyss is not "there" I believe you are right and there will be a CBT 3.

My Bad :P