Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What in the hell?!?

noobletnooblet Member Posts: 2,274
Ok so it says theres a 15 day free trial right , so i go to make my account and then it lets me pick from 3 options (all of which let u have the first 15 days free after u pay them the monthly fee) WHAT THE HELL!?image How the hell is it free if you have to pay the monthly fee!? It says 12.95$ and first 15 days free (How the hell is it free IF you first have to pay them) lol. This is messed

Comments

• noobletnooblet Member Posts: 2,274
    But wait theres more!... Did they take out buccaners den or something? lol wtf where is it

• digitydarkmandigitydarkman Member Posts: 2,194

no bucs den is still there lol

image image image

• noobletnooblet Member Posts: 2,274

Originally posted by digitydarkman

no bucs den is still there lol
    image image image

What the hell i was just playing on atlantic like 20 mins ago and when i went to the portal gate or whatever there was no bucaners den lol. Where is it!?

• digitydarkmandigitydarkman Member Posts: 2,194

were you on the trammel list? when your in trammel the bottom choice is Haven, when your in fel, the bottom choice is Bucs

image image image

• RedLegsRedLegs Member Posts: 22
     Bucaners den enterance is out side of Vesper at the cross roads. You will have to go to Minic thrugh the blue moon gate as that gate half way from Minic and Vesper. Then go east to first road go south till you run into the first cross roads. There you will see a Alter step on the Alter and you will be tranported to Bucaners den.  Trammle is Haven where Felucca is Ocllo but there are no Bucaners den from blue moon gates. Of corse you can allways get to Bucaners den by ship but then Pirates may kill ya and take your ship in Felucca. Pirates love ships Go figure.image