Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Please Reply.... About the game

thyrenethyrene Member Posts: 50

I played RAN before but it always stuck up while loading their games and while playing RAn i get bored because without party members u can't level up and even though this game is free to play at its level 100 u must buy game item and tele. >.< thats y I quit RAN and look for some good mmo.  But my friend said RAN made some changes... I reach level 101 before I quit.. thank you so much..

61C9CA79-4E44-4ADC-948D-BDF8E60F846D

Comments

• SenanSenan Member UncommonPosts: 788

I just found out about this game, literally minutes ago lol, and I'm really wanting to try it too. I can't believe, out of all my years of gaming, I've never noticed this one until now =/.

What I was confused about... is the philippines server the only one available? I'm from North America but I couldn't find any servers like that. Are they many English speaking players on the philippines server?

Sorry about bothering with my own questions, and that I don't have any information to offer you, but if you decide to play again and you need someone to group with, let me know ^_^.

I've always thought it would be so cool to play a game that was modern-Japan influenced so this game looks perfect. As soon as I can find out where to go, what to do, and which server to play on, I'll be there in a flash. 

• thyrenethyrene Member Posts: 50

alacres, sad to tell you but more of the players in RAN online are speaking in their own language.. what we called "tagalog", all players there range age between 10-16 years old that's why more on time they speak tagalog to understand each other..  Would you like to play something better? Me, i played lot of mmo and as of today I'm currently playing WYD II. If your interested, I'm here and i'll help you.. promise ;) goodluck...

61C9CA79-4E44-4ADC-948D-BDF8E60F846D
  • trapezoniantrapezonian Member Posts: 124

I also used to play RAN Online but I find the graphics and the maps too dark and lonely. It kinda feels sad while playing.