It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!
It's a free game with excellent gameplay, lots and lots of features, well worth checking out if you are a casual MMO player. Definitely not for the hardcore. Some features are:
- No PvP that I know of other than dueling that you can set to autodecline (hooray!)
- Many classes you can choose from and you can switch from class to class at any time without a penalty
- Pets that help you fight (temporary are free, item mall sells permanent ones)
- Good community. Been playing 3 weeks and have only seen one "Leeeeeroy Jenkins" idiot).
- Very social game that gives bonus skills for making friends in game
- Free to play but does have an item mall. Nothing they sell really gives you an advantage, it's mostly cosmetic things like costumes or extra bag space, pets, consumables, etc.
- Very in depth crafting system although gathering can be tedious (but when is it not?)
Go check it out if you think it might be something you'll like. If not, why bother posting in this thread?