Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

MMORPG.COM News: Our ZBoard Review!

AdminAdmin Administrator RarePosts: 5,623

We have just completed our exclusive review of the ZBoard gaming keyboard system.  In this review we take a look at the entire package as well as a few of the keysets.  Here is a snippet from the review:

The ZBoard is a very innovative and useful product. It consists of a USB "base" unit that allows you to interchange dozens of unique keysets in seconds. These are not just standard keyboards with cute paint jobs, these are completely customized keyboard layouts carefully designed to maximize efficiency as well as provide comfort for the hard core gamer. The ZBoard also offers a complete suite of products aimed at mainstream office applications like Photoshop, Dreamweaver, Flash MX, Word, Excel and many others. Each keyset consists of 3 hinged panels which allow you to fold them for easy storage and safe installation into the base.

You can read the full review at this link.

- MMORPG.COM Staff -

- MMORPG.COM Staff -

The dead know only one thing: it is better to be alive.

Comments

• TaskyZZTaskyZZ Member Posts: 1,476

I have to admit, I was not impressed by what I had seen of this thing. I thought the keys on all of the keysets were round. I did not know they made keysets for it that looked like a regular keyboard. Quite impressive actually.

But, I love my Microsoft Strategic Commander. Can't go wrong with this puppy. Easy to use, and you can map keys (a whole bunch of them if you want) to it on the fly.