Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I cant install this game!

LunarheartsLunarhearts Member Posts: 29

I downloaded this game (only few MB) but i tried many times to install it still cant!!! It said "No error" and download 0.00 B for a long time. Some1 pls help me. Thank u.

Lady_Killer

Comments

• WallyWally Member UncommonPosts: 22

Game sucks not sure why you would want to play this piece of shit.

• darkgamerxdarkgamerx Member Posts: 311

It's a buggy game which isn't worth playing..

• HashbrickHashbrick Member RarePosts: 1,851

Originally posted by Lunarhearts
    I downloaded this game (only few MB) but i tried many times to install it still cant!!! It said "No error" and download 0.00 B for a long time. Some1 pls help me. Thank u.

It's better this way, slowly back away from the screen. Get 2 bottles of water one being empty, tape them together so the mouths of the bottles are enclosed and then flip it upside and watch the water tornado weeeee. That's DnL in a nutshell. By the third time you flip the bottle maybe even the second time you'll realize how much this sucks.

[[ DEAD ]] - Funny - I deleted my account on the site using the cancel account button.  Forum user is separate and still exists with no way of deleting it. Delete it admins. Do it, this ends now.

Played the game for 30 mins ...then i thaught to myself "wtf am i doing" ...i uninstalled the game then smashed my head against the wall to remove it from my memory..

• ZorvanZorvan Member CommonPosts: 8,912
    Originally posted by darkgamerx

Played the game for 30 mins ...then i thaught to myself "wtf am i doing" ...i uninstalled the game then smashed my head against the wall to remove it from my memory..

Don't forget you have to smash the computer to get it out of there also.

Ya you're right a water tornado is much more fun then DnL what the hell was I thinking comparing it to that. Hmmm guess you compare it to a diseased whore because you don't know where's it been and you hate it after your done.

[[ DEAD ]] - Funny - I deleted my account on the site using the cancel account button.  Forum user is separate and still exists with no way of deleting it. Delete it admins. Do it, this ends now.

People actuelly payed to play DnL once...thats why i prefer to test a game before i buy. Well a diseased whore atleast gave you something although had negative long term effects. DnL is like a whore which pukes in your car and starts OD'ing in your car...all in all BAD EXPERIENCE that we must never talk about ...

Originally posted by HashBrick

Ya you're right a water tornado is much more fun then DnL what the hell was I thinking comparing it to that. Hmmm guess you compare it to a diseased whore because you don't know where's it been and you hate it after your done.

No. A diseased whore would still have provided more entertainment than this "game" ever could.

lol ok ok. Let's compare to a line at the DMV, that's never fun...ever.

No no no ...DMV has a lot of people where as DnL has 0

Rofl good one, I don't think it's comparable. It's possibly the worst thing in existence.

I mean even scat has more of a fan base then DnL.

Rofl good one, I don't think it's comparable. It's possibly the worst thing in existence.

Horrible in every way...sigh and people were expecting it to me "revolutionary"

Now there's a PR slogan for DnL, if I ever did see one.

• LunarheartsLunarhearts Member Posts: 29

lolz, thanks for advice. Instead of trying to download this game, i deleted it from my memory. Cant download ---> NO play

Lady_Killer

• mbrandybuckmbrandybuck Member Posts: 75

Consider yourself extremely fortunate.

haha, I know wat you mean!

Lady_Killer

• DekronDekron Member UncommonPosts: 7,359

You downloaded the installer. It downloads and installs the client (1.5GB). Scroll down on the download page and select the FTP option.

• TraviztyTravizty Member Posts: 114

You do not want to install this game it is very bad...

Don't confuse a players ability, with a class being Over Powered.

-T

• DekronDekron Member UncommonPosts: 7,359
    Originally posted by Travizty

You do not want to install this game it is very bad...

It's free now so I am giving it a try.

Actually, i downloaded it after one day in downloading, i was verry happy but i did a big mistake. Cuz i cant log into this game, i spent one day more to search in the forum of this game. I can see i have a trouble with driver and im only one in many ppl have the same conddition. So the best advice is "Dun try except u love this game like crazy".

P/S: if someone is the fan of this game, i want to say sorry 'bout my words.

Have fun!

Lady_Killer