Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Why cant I enter any game???

All I can get is "Server Reports that you already have a character in this galaxy. Please use that account, or join a different game server."

This happens no matter what galaxy I try!

Comments

• ChocheChoche Member Posts: 12

Unless theres something that i do not know, that happens when you have already created a character within that server. What happens is that you are only allowed to have one person per galaxy. Therefore, if you can not login with the name you are using, I can think of one of two things that has happened.

1) Someone has stolen an older username and password you have, and began using it. Although that is highly unlikely.

2) OR, You have already begun a game on another name and have not logged in with it. Starport only allows one person Per IP address. Which means that even though you have begun a galaxy under a different name, you can not begin another one on the same computer.

SOLUTION:

JUST PLAY WITH THE NAME YOU ALREADY HAVE!image

<---- Jose and Ari

<---- Jose and Ari

• BetawizardBetawizard Member Posts: 2

this is my first name (account), so i doubt there is a "stolen id", and i definitely dont have another name/account

• ChocheChoche Member Posts: 12

Ok, so lets see what i can do to help. For some reason, (unless its a bug, which i cant tell becuase im not an admin) the server has your IP recorded in there as if you were already signed on. Does that happen with EVERY single server? If so, its most likely a bug. If not, then im 200% sure that either  you or someone that uses your computer have visisted that server in the past. (perhaps a little brother, or freind) Ask around and see if anyone has used the computer while you were away. If that doesnt work, try making a new user name from the start menu and see if it gives you the same error, otherwise, youll have to contact Starport support at [email protected]

Theyre EXTREMELY helpful and freindly, so if nothing i told you above worked, then email them. Also, tell them everything youve tried so that they know where to start from (everything i told you to try up there ^)

Post up what they tell you, id like to know what the problem was (im nosy sorry)image

<---- Jose and Ari

<---- Jose and Ari

• AtmaDarkwolfAtmaDarkwolf Member UncommonPosts: 353

Yea. same problem, I have 2 computers, and had an account with both. I just tried BOTH and both give that message.

Thing is, I wanted to play, since I donated with one of my accounts and had the IG ship. I only have about 5-6  more hours before I get pushed off into non-un space, and i want to play. Only had the problem since this morn when I got some new patch.

Can someoen tell me where to e-mail to to get help?

• IppsIpps Member Posts: 77

Email [email protected]

I have an idea about the problem too; maybe someone uses the same IP address as you.

• DeadskaterDeadskater Member Posts: 1

ya this is what i did i was playing in my account and then the game froze while i was on earth imageso i pressed alt-ctrl-delete and then i logged back in and click on the server i was in and thenimage is said that message they need to fix it so when u freeze u respone at galaxy u were in

plz help me figure out how to get it back