Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

How does the FACTION warfare system work ?

ArawonArawon Member Posts: 1,108

Thanks.

Comments

• hrrypttrjohnhrrypttrjohn Member Posts: 7

Every Saturday evening, there is a planned war between the factions on the Golden Plains map. The Golden Plains map is a map right in between the 2 factions and requires little running to get to. Beyond that, and as I have not actually joined in one of the wars, so there's not much more I can tell you.

I will say this though.. There is also a Wednesday evening battle that allows you at level 40+ to go into an instance and battle level 48+ monsters (you're with a team of course, and anyone in your faction is able to join you at any time as long as they meet the level requirements.) At the end of the set amount of time (displayed on the timer on the right side of the screen) whichever side has more glory points from killing mobs in the instance, will be given a prize delivered to their backpack. In most of them people seemed to receive normal stones and whatnot that can be used to upgrade armors and weapons that are socketed. In a couple of the boxes (this week at least) legends armors were found

I won't even get started on the amazing experience rates within the instance =P

Overall, it's huge fun AND can have g

reat rewards.. What's not to love?

Johnathon