Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Prophecies Docks

ajax853ajax853 Member Posts: 9

I've been playing nightfall for awhile, but I just bought prophecies.  When are you able to take the boat to the other campaigns?  I've gotten pretty far, but I'm still not able to.  I looked at the wiki, but couldn't find any info.  Thanks for your help

Comments

• kegboyiikegboyii Member Posts: 103

Once you get to the Consulate Docks, you should be able to take a boat to proph by completing a quest. The docks are in Kamadan and you have to quest up to that point.

Life is 10% what happens and 90% how you react to it!

• ajax853ajax853 Member Posts: 9

sorry i should have been more clear, I'm wondering when you get to go from prophecies to the other campaigns.

• GodliestGodliest Member Posts: 3,486

Originally posted by ajax853
    sorry i should have been more clear, I'm wondering when you get to go from prophecies to the other campaigns.

Upon reaching Lion's Arch you will be able to take the quests there, which allows you to travel to the other campaigns. Here are links to the quests, for your convenience: Factions, EoTN and Nightfall. You can get to Lion's Arch after completing theGates of Kryta mission.

• LydonLydon Member UncommonPosts: 2,938

You most likely know this, but for those who don't (and trust me there will be some ): You need to actually have bought the said campaign before being able to travel there!

• ajax853ajax853 Member Posts: 9

thanks again everybody for your help.  everyone on this site is so supportive  

• Par-SalianPar-Salian Member Posts: 284

Originally posted by VIOL@TION

You most likely know this, but for those who don't (and trust me there will be some ): You need to actually have bought the said campaign before being able to travel there!

LOL.  You know someone has tried that before.