Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The game is failing, but not for any reasons stated here

13»

Comments

• DJXeonDJXeon Member UncommonPosts: 553

Originally posted by Illyrian

Quite frankly I will post as I please and when I please.  
    Now, if you and others don't like it, feel free to be constructive here or on FLS forums. The difference being expect naysayers here as this is an area out of FLS' policing. If you don't like it, don't read it. In short I am not going to stop posting because game fans, what is left of them, don't like what they hear.

And yes to put it bluntly only a delusional or inexperienced can say POTBS "pwnzorrz", majority can with full rights say POTBS "suxxorz". The game drags down already low quality bar in the industry.

In conclusion, quite frankly, I don't need to be constructive and I really have no reason to be constructive. I will just point the flaws and advise people to try it themselves.

FLS has it's problems not much different to any other newly released mmo's, yes you have made some valid points but it is clear your intention is to go on repeating them to put down the game.

Non of your current posts are well argumented, you fail to see the woods because there are too many trees in the way.

I would stop before you make a complete fool of yourself but alas peaple like you rarely do because you   have nothing much else better to do.

• IllyrianIllyrian Member Posts: 300

Originally posted by DJXeon

Now, if you and others don't like it, feel free to be constructive here or on FLS forums. The difference being expect naysayers here as this is an area out of FLS' policing. If you don't like it, don't read it. In short I am not going to stop posting because game fans, what is left of them, don't like what they hear.

And yes to put it bluntly only a delusional or inexperienced can say POTBS "pwnzorrz", majority can with full rights say POTBS "suxxorz". The game drags down already low quality bar in the industry.

In conclusion, quite frankly, I don't need to be constructive and I really have no reason to be constructive. I will just point the flaws and advise people to try it themselves.

FLS has it's problems not much different to any other newly released mmo's, yes you have made some valid points but it is clear your intention is to go on repeating them to put down the game.

Non of your current posts are well argumented, you fail to see the woods because there are too many trees in the way.

I would stop before you make a complete fool of yourself but alas peaple like you rarely do because you   have nothing much else better to do.

FLS has problems akin only to failures like Vanguard and thus not like other MMO's.

I really don't have to put down the game, it does an amazing job all by itself - I just have to point out at its flaws.

You see, this way I practice argumenting in my second language and it really amuses me:) I have time and I have direct use of these arguments so I plan to continue until I see fit.

Now, I know you would just love for me and others to go quiet. Don't worry, in time we will but I don't see why would that bother you since you are so dead convinced the game will develop and flourish. Go and read Rusty, game is doing great and it will be another EVE.

And since I am a bored fool I will ask you what that makes you since you keep arguing with me?

Originally posted by DJXeon

FLS has problems akin only to failures like Vanguard and thus not like other MMO's.

I really don't have to put down the game, it does an amazing job all by itself - I just have to point out at its flaws.

You see, this way I practice argumenting in my second language and it really amuses me:) I have time and I have direct use of these arguments so I plan to continue until I see fit.

Now, I know you would just love for me and others to go quiet. Don't worry, in time we will but I don't see why would that bother you since you are so dead convinced the game will develop and flourish. Go and read Rusty, game is doing great and it will be another EVE.

And since I am a bored fool I will ask you what that makes you since you keep arguing with me?

lol so your constant repetition is only to practise your second language!

Let me tell you - your English is well good enough & there is no need to.

Unfortunately I am also motivated by one other thing I strongly beleive in - consumer consciousness.

Shoddy products set a trend and I prefer to see them stomped out save in a few years every product in this particular niche is a shoddy garbage sold at full price.

Let me remind you that by your own admission POTBS is not a finished product, therefore it should not be sodl as such. FLS claimed, and still claims to my knowledge, it is a finished product and that it was not rushed out.

Unfortunately I am also motivated by one other thing I strongly beleive in - consumer consciousness.

Shoddy products set a trend and I prefer to see them stomped out save in a few years every product in this particular niche is a shoddy garbage sold at full price.

Let me remind you that by your own admission POTBS is not a finished product, therefore it should not be sodl as such. FLS claimed, and still claims to my knowledge, it is a finished product and that it was not rushed out.

Unlike you i know what i said & don't go on constantly repeating it on thread after thread.

And my daddy can beat your daddy any day of the week.

So long as you continue to deny facts I will repeat them - just for fun:)

Btw, the game closed 2/3 of its servers within three motnhs after the launch due to majority of players leaving .That usually means it is a poor product.

And my daddy can beat your daddy any day of the week.

So long as you continue to deny facts I will repeat them - just for fun:)

Btw, the game closed 2/3 of its servers within three motnhs after the launch due to majority of players leaving .That usually means it is a poor product.

FYI my dad has been dead for nearly 40 years - please think about it & grow up.

• korvixkorvix Member Posts: 477

The reason This game failed in my eyes and why I never picked it up....Open World sailing was nothing more than a interactive map....welcome to 1994.

What a let down.

Half of me hopes you got the idea behind that line but I suspect you didn't.

POTBS forum, stay on topic please.

Originally posted by korvix

The reason This game failed in my eyes and why I never picked it up....Open World sailing was nothing more than a interactive map....welcome to 1994.
    What a let down.

Well, it killed MMO feel to be sure, it also hampered RvR design etc. The concept is outdated and even the old Sid Meier's Pirates! (I am talking abotu 80s and C64 version) offered more interaction with the environment.

Half of me hopes you got the idea behind that line but I suspect you didn't.

POTBS forum, stay on topic please.

That's quite a post from someone who refers to his daddy on an mmorpg forum.

I'll say no more because people will decide for themselves who you are.