Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Introduce Yourself!

DloreDlore Member UncommonPosts: 462

Hey all, I'm kind of a new GW player. I started march...I think 7th. Anyways I've been looking on the forums I have seen introductions in posts but its not what that topic was about. Anyway my name is Karma Litrequilious, I am a level 20 Ranger. I currently own Prophecies, Eye of the North, and Factions. Just made this topic for people to get to know eachother and probably become friends in GW.

Comments

• endlesoneendlesone Member Posts: 109

Hi there   been a GW player since 2005, uhmmm name is Shaun Lim IGN  Revenant Grail a  Ranger/Necromancer welcome to  the GW community of MMORPG.com i have all campaigns and the sole expansion looking forward to Guild Wars 2

• GodliestGodliest Member Posts: 3,486

Frequent visitor on these forums and also a person who makes my best in attempts to help other players; that's me. You will most likely find me in game with the name Dance With Nature. I'm currently pretty much stuck in HA and isn't spending much time in HA doing anything else, however I'm only rank 1 (sadface).

• iainiiaini Member Posts: 52

/wave and welcome

loving GW a lot, I came back to it a little after Nightfall and Heroes have won me over, I don't think I've logged into any other mmo's for the better part of a year now. Typically I'm running around on my 'sin, Doji Yumeiko but I pretty seriously play a Mesmer and Rit as well.

>_> <_< ^_^

• illyanaillyana Member UncommonPosts: 614

REV! so you post here too! hehehe good to kow

hi! I'm JoSef, IGN Illyana Darkchilde and I've been playing GW since aug 2005. been playing evr since, got all 3 campaigns and expansion, got 3 accounts, may get anotehr one for storage purposes.

I post here mainly to show off screenshots of Guild Wars i hopes to lure more people into it. IMO its not yet too late to start GW cuz GW2 is a long ways off and there still a lot playing the game.

Be there especially during Holiday events and festivities cuz it'll get so rowdy and fun. I still play GW everyday, focusing on PVE but soemtimes dabs into PvP.

My suggestion is that you get to an active guild and alliance

Have fun storming the castle! - Miracle Max

• KhoriumKhorium Member Posts: 38

Originally posted by Godliest

Frequent visitor on these forums and also a person who makes my best in attempts to help other players; that's me. You will most likely find me in game with the name Dance With Nature. I'm currently pretty much stuck in HA and isn't spending much time in HA doing anything else, however I'm only rank 1 (sadface).
    lol join the club of r1 hero wannabes. ive tried doing HA a bit but its hard to find a group when your under r3 hero, and even when you do find a group everyones usually not too great either.

anyways, hey my ign is Lothar Otori and hes a ranger. ive been playing guild wars for almost 2 and a half years now and i currently have all of the campaigns plus the expansion. usually im either trying to max out more titles (got 7 atm) or pvping. gotta love the pvp system in guild wars

• Lonesamurai1Lonesamurai1 Member Posts: 1,210

Hiya new people

I'm Lonesamurai, been playing Guild Wars since the betas in October 2004 and I'm the Guild Wars community Rep for The Sanitarium.FM (www.sanitarium.fm) and will soon be starting the new Guild Wars show for the station as more info and the betas start for Guild Wars 2

imageimage

Originally posted by Khorium
    lol join the club of r1 hero wannabesimage. ive tried doing HA a bit but its hard to find a group when your under r3 hero, and even when you do find a group everyones usually not too great either.
    anyways, hey my ign is Lothar Otori and hes a ranger. ive been playing guild wars for almost 2 and a half years now and i currently have all of the campaigns plus the expansion. usually im either trying to max out more titles (got 7 atm) or pvping. gotta love the pvp system in guild wars image

If you're fairly good at running lame HA builds and you are on at times when I, and some of my friends are one, then you could probably come along to get some fame.

• LydonLydon Member UncommonPosts: 2,938

Welcome to those new!

My main is named Blacklord Violtion (how I WISH Anet would let us pay for name changes. I don't know what was going through my mind all those years back when creating my char!), an Elementalist. I've leveled around 8 other PvE characters, but eventually ended up deleting them. Why you may ask? Well...there was no point to them really. The only reason I leveled them was for PvP. So now I have one PvE character and 7 other PvP characters. It's far lighter on cash and allows me to focus on individual achievements for my main.

• Par-SalianPar-Salian Member Posts: 284

Hello, all.  I've been playing Guild Wars regularly since November.   I have all three chapters but not Eye of the North yet.

• ajax853ajax853 Member Posts: 9

Hi, my name's Jake and I'm new to this site, but I've been playing GW for a few months now.  I'm usually either on my elementalist Desire Within (I'm with you on the name changing idea lol) or my warrior Hunter Jacks, so look me up anytime! Nice to meet everyone.

Originally posted by VIOL@TION
    Welcome to those new!

My main is named Blacklord Violtion (how I WISH Anet would let us pay for name changes. I don't know what was going through my mind all those years back when creating my char!), an Elementalist. I've leveled around 8 other PvE characters, but eventually ended up deleting them. Why you may ask? Well...there was no point to them really. The only reason I leveled them was for PvP. So now I have one PvE character and 7 other PvP characters. It's far lighter on cash and allows me to focus on individual achievements for my main.

(For some reason the color disappears when using the traditional editor) I'm definitely with you on changing names. My oldest, and quite neglected, warrior is called "Lady of Sunshine" whatever you say that's the worst name ever... Or what about my "Dance With Echoes", whose a Necromancer! I've probably managed to come up with some of the worst names ever.

• darkgamerxdarkgamerx Member Posts: 311

Why do necromancers look like teen emo's?

• LydonLydon Member UncommonPosts: 2,938

Why not? Not all of them do anyway. You can create old-looking necros. That gets rid of the teen aspect.

Originally posted by Godliest

Welcome to those new!

(For some reason the color disappears when using the traditional editor) I'm definitely with you on changing names. My oldest, and quite neglected, warrior is called "Lady of Sunshine" whatever you say that's the worst name ever... Or what about my "Dance With Echoes", whose a Necromancer! I've probably managed to come up with some of the worst names ever.

I actually made a spelling mistake in my main's name, lmfao!

I hope they will offer more customization for characters in GW2.

I actually made a spelling mistake in my main's name, lmfao!

Suspected that was it, but it's still not as bad as having a terrible name. A simply terrible name will at least always be recognized as terrible, while a misspelled name won't be as easily recognized. Oh well I'm going full out PvP currently so at least there I can always rename my characters.

Originally posted by darkgamerx
    Why do necromancers look like teen emo's?

They do!? Now you forced me to create a necro to reflect my personality... although I don't look very emo.

• Lonesamurai1Lonesamurai1 Member Posts: 1,210

emo???

I think not

imageimage

The biggest reason I don't play necros is because of the way they look - ugh.

Emo? Oh yes, just look at the haircut and look of the guy to the right.