Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Can't leave outposts or towns. Any ideas ?

phantom195phantom195 Member Posts: 37

Ok i know this isn't tech support but anyways :

I've been playing GW since 2005 without the slightest bug or glitch. I now have the 3 campaign + GWEN.

Suddenly a problem appeared 2 days ago :

I'm unable to leave outposts or towns. Whatever char i use (scattered across the different continents) i can map to  any outpost but once i try to exit to enter the explorable area i'm stuck at the loading page with the message : "Loading ..... o files remaining".

Anyone ever experienced this and found a solution to this issue ?

Needless to say i've reinstalled GW completely. The game updated itself completely and then the same problem : unable to leave outposts.

My network config and setup (hardware and software) haven't changed but i also tried disabling the firewall (which had been working fine up anyway).

Any tip would be appreciated.

Comments

• endlesoneendlesone Member Posts: 109

a guildie of mine almost had the same experience as he was asking me it seems that it has something to do with your account the best thing would be to contact anet thru email with specific details on what your issue is and what have you done before this happened and also ready your access keys for all your gw  campaigns and expansion.

• GodliestGodliest Member Posts: 3,486

Originally posted by endlesone
    a guildie of mine almost had the same experience as he was asking me it seems that it has something to do with your account the best thing would be to contact anet thru email with specific details on what your issue is and what have you done before this happened and also ready your access keys for all your gw campaigns and expansion.

My suggestion is the same. You will maybe find help here, but you will definitely find help if you contact ANet regarding this problem. It seems to me like you've tried reinstalling and closing down the firewall, there seems to me that there is not much else you could try yourself.

• LydonLydon Member UncommonPosts: 2,938

Have you tried the NCsoft Knowledgebase for an answer?

• phantom195phantom195 Member Posts: 37

Yes i have contacted Arenat.net and they made me try different things over 2 days but no luck so far.( I must say however that the support guys were very diligent in their answers. The speed at which they reply is very good.)

I was just interested in hearing from other players who would have experienced the same issue or had ideas.

Thanks anyways : i'll just wait and play something else in the mean time.

• phantom195phantom195 Member Posts: 37
    Turns out it was an issue with my ISP