Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

how is PvP in this game?

crockcrock Member Posts: 556

this game looks fun...but what about PvP?
or any PK guilds i can join?

Comments

• SputniikSputniik Member Posts: 31

PVP is great. In bed.

• DoctorRatDoctorRat Member Posts: 54

...When I first read that question I thought it was sarcastic...

Than I realized only someone so eager to player kill and join a guild to do so could honestly ask a question like that...

I miss the days Player Killers were more than raging idiots bent on feeling superior to ther players by flashing their UBERLEETPOWERS to outnumber and kill them... Oh, wait. Nevermind.

• DoctorRatDoctorRat Member Posts: 54

(Edited) Sorry, I thought the first post didn't go through.

• FyreGoddessFyreGoddess Member Posts: 45

PvP in TSO is... well, non-existant.

Maybe you wound up in the wrong forum? If you want TSO with killing and suchlike, you might want to try Sociolotron.

~FG };^>

• crayauchtincrayauchtin Member Posts: 23
    Uhm....the closest to PvP you can get is the "piledrive" interaction, I would say.  Or like "Tear Heart Out".  And there are no *official* guilds in TSO either.  Are you sure you know what game you're posting about?

• crockcrock Member Posts: 556

can i kill some kitties at least?::::27::::::27::::::27::::::27::

• SiN0420SiN0420 Member Posts: 30

Originally posted by crock

this game looks fun...but what about PvP?
    or any PK guilds i can join?

imageimageimageimage
    Haha that was a good laugh

• .Reaper..Reaper. Member Posts: 30
    I remember the good old PVP days in the Diablo collection when powerful players would join games in search of killing random players in the server. But I remember it never really worked well because they weren't actually good players, they were full of themselves and tried to defeat all players and it rarely worked against the better player who didn't waste his time trying to player kill everyone. Diablo II brings back such good memories of reach the first (Level 99 Amazon) in one night when the ladders restarted on the USEast Server. Much love for Blizzard and I hope their first stab at MMORPG is as valiant as the rest of their games.

- - - - - -
    MMORPG RETIRED: - Everquest - Dark Age of Camelot - Lineage II - Runescape -
    BETA ACCEPTIONS: - Planetside - Everquest - Guildwars - World War II Online - Lineage II - EVE Online -

• 51505150 Member UncommonPosts: 222
    I think Crock is just taking the p1ss

• Amd64_FX_53Amd64_FX_53 Member Posts: 421
    there is no pvp...................

Imperium Acranum rapped me

• SmimonSmimon Member Posts: 62
    no, there is no pvp in TSO..

• JohnarkJohnark Member Posts: 901

imageimageimageimageimage

Sociolotron ... hehehehe ...

Strangely enough, half of the Sociolotron players are actually ex-The Sims Online players. lol

Okay kids, if you are not over 18, DO NOT SEARCH SOCIOLOTRON IN GOOGLE!!!!  Besides it requires a Credit Card like any MMORPG, so why bother searching, eh?

___________ ___ __ _ _ _
    Stealth - Ambush - Hemorrhage - Sinister Strike x2 - Cold Blood - Eviscerate - Vanish - Preparation - Cold Blood - Ambush - ... you're dead! :P

• CaidianCaidian Member Posts: 15
     Ummmm....... NO PVP ( Except for the Dj Job ) But guilds kinda there are mafias and familys they are kinda guilds and you can cause people to get killed but it is hard to do. ( NO i haven't tried but you can kill people at RoBoT Job. )