Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Dream of mirror online

markyturnipmarkyturnip Member UncommonPosts: 837

Well, that 5mmos better than wow article inspired me to check out Dream of Mirror Online.

I did not even know of it before... what experiences have people had with the game?

Comments

• XiaokiXiaoki Member RarePosts: 3,252

Interesting class system but unless you love GRIND and I do mean GRIND then stay away.

• HousamHousam Member Posts: 1,460

its sucks,...i passed out when i saw it..

• RalsarRalsar Member UncommonPosts: 305

Like most F2P games it is fun for a day, maybe a week, then the grind starts to get to you.  If you have the stamina for such things then go for it.  I found it boring after awhile.

• JirelJirel Member Posts: 90

I'm going to check it out too.  There has to be some reason several people said it was good for casual play.  I find a lot of people don't like F2P, but I find them usually good for at least several weeks of play.  I demand variety so I usually leave the game before I get hit too hard with a grind. 

• markyturnipmarkyturnip Member UncommonPosts: 837

Hmm.. downloaded, got an account, started playing and it was clear within all of three minutes that I would not want to play this game.

Guess there's simply nothing to do till AoC arrives.

• markyturnipmarkyturnip Member UncommonPosts: 837

weird... this thread seems to have ended up on one of those forums that is unreachable... where are these obscure forums listed?

oo - just found it at the top. wow.. never realised

• CzzarreCzzarre Member Posts: 3,742

Is DomO stil in beta as descriped by the MMORPG.COm info page? or is it released and full in the US?

Just wondering

Torrential

• jjdragon60jjdragon60 Member Posts: 6

its really awesome, cool 2.5d graphics, good gameplay and community, and its not another korean grind, although its a teeny ,tiiny repetetive( to bad a korean company aeriagames ruined it, e.g. a money magnet of a item cash shop) this game is really ok!

• AacesAaces Member Posts: 4

The game itself is only a few months old. It'll get much better. Stop judging game before it's even released, after all it's only a BETA. I like this game, it'll have a lot more people playing (and liking the game) once the bugs are fixed and more stuff comes out.