Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Great!

I just have to say this: Everybody thats against FoM and sayin: goodbye FoM, it was not a good game, and so on. 

Dont listen to them! U guys are doin a great, great game. Actually, this game is the best game ive ever played! There are just one thing that could be better (and that thing u probably can make in 1sec.) 

Its the chat. the bad thing in FoM was that everybody went Out Of Character. If u could do a chat channel where there was Out Of Character talk and a general chat that just was RP-speak, if u could do that, the game would be even more great! And, u should be able to turn the Out Of Character-channel off if u donot want to listen to things like that and just talkin RP!

So everybody that loved FoM and hope to see the FoM-rebirth, Praise rebirth! :D

Comments

• PsorianPsorian Member Posts: 15

Hallelujah!!!

I second this post, everyone who is being such an ass towards FoM should just GTFO and STFU, kk?

• CptFoleyCptFoley Member Posts: 34

Agreeeeeeeeed

• talltopptalltopp Member Posts: 1

I couldnt agree more.... FoM is definitly one of the greatest games of all times and i hope that Rebirth will be as cool as the beta was.... The good thing about FoM is that it isnt any WoW wannabe game as most of the other MMORPGs and thats one of the thing that makes it so good, FoM is a pioneer of MMORPGs and they deserve credit for beeing so.

• mike470mike470 General CorrespondentMember Posts: 2,396

Originally posted by Psorian

Hallelujah!!!

I second this post, everyone who is being such an ass towards FoM should just GTFO and STFU, kk?

LEAVE BRITTNEY ALONE!

...i've been waiting a while to say that :D

• aruthamarutham Member Posts: 63

No thanks to more chat channels :)

People are who they want to be, if someone says "lol" at something funny, thats not ooc. its just easier then typing /laugh (which was a crap emote anyway)

Sure people talked about RL stuff too, but tbh if people want to make there Character who they are in real life, thats fine with me...

• Skippy13Skippy13 Member Posts: 38
    hrm so this game is going down? sorry i have just now heard about it and feel like i am missing out of somthing that might have been a little like SWG...is it "rebirthing" as you guys are saying and is there a site i can check on to learn more or is it down for good?

thanks
    _Skipp

Help my buddies grow click on them!
    image image imageimage

Its down temp. Ojam who paid for the servers pulled out, So DPS is streamlining the game so he can pay for it himself....

The latest dev blog is on this site, DPS has made a deal with MMORPG, for primary access.

If you want to read the first 3 dev blogs, quick link here

www.rebirthplayers.com/page.php?4

I think most people are expecting Beta and release some time this summer, a GM recently said it wont be less then 1 month before the game ie back up, But i think 4 or 5 months is probably when it will be out...

• diedsmileddiedsmiled Member Posts: 3

Oh, :) u maybe took it wrong? what i ment was:

ofcurse its okay what u say, to say lol and so on. what was very boring was just that they were talkin about "im takin the car to the shop now and buy some food, cya" or somethin. U know what i mean. they were talkin about what they did at the computer, or what they were downloading or anythin else. it just anoyed me and my friends. :) 

But ofc they can talk about other stuffs they like, cuz that just what they like (and then also the char) but the char wont take the car to the shop to buy some food. do you get me? :)

:D aye...

I just really want to play FoM ....

• diedsmileddiedsmiled Member Posts: 3

Me 2! It was so fun! everythin was so fun!

U made missions, if u got bored u just ganked someone :P it was always somethin to do!