Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

FreeWorld back in Dev.

DraconusDraconus Freeworld AdminMember Posts: 781

Just wanted to let everyone know FreeWorld in back in Dev. and we have posted some new info of upcoming features. Click link below to read more.

www.freeworldonline.com

Comments

• VayleVayle Member Posts: 127

Will FreeWorld be FreeOfCharge? 

• renierrenier Member Posts: 106

probably not

• ZorvanZorvan Member CommonPosts: 8,912
    Originally posted by Vayle

After seeing the screenshots, it better be or it'll never make it out the door.

• mike470mike470 General CorrespondentMember Posts: 2,396

Originally posted by Zorvan

Originally posted by Vayle

After seeing the screenshots, it better be or it'll never make it out the door.

How much will FreeWorld cost?

We can't give you a definate answer on this yet as we don't know exactly how much the game will cost to run once we reach the end of development.

We do however want to keep the price of the game lower than most MMORPGs currently on the market, a lot of them charge way more than they need to.

http://www.freeworldonline.com/faq.php?v=10

• maxx028maxx028 Member UncommonPosts: 69

I honestly thought this would be a rickroll.. Now I'm disappointed it wasn't..lol

• OrphesOrphes Member UncommonPosts: 3,039

Are you associated with the makers of this game?

What is the medium age of the people behind of this game, I mean seriously.

http://www.mmorpg.com/discussion2.cfm/thread/181901/page/1

I'm so broke. I can't even pay attention.
    "You have the right not to be killed"

• HousamHousam Member Posts: 1,460

so is this why you are bashing AOC...you want people to play this awful game...

i don't think its gonna work

• mike470mike470 General CorrespondentMember Posts: 2,396

Originally posted by Housam

so is this why you are bashing AOC...you want people to play this awful game...
    i don't think its gonna work

It's not as if he is the only one bashing it...there are many others.

His position should not matter- he is a gamer just like you and I; therefore he has the right to voice his opinion just like us.

• RaltarRaltar Member UncommonPosts: 829

Its true that AoC is an awful game.

But this guy... hes in no position to criticise AoC when his game looks like something a 17 year old slapped togeather for his "Computer Science III" project.

According to some of the "hype" posted here on MMORPG.com for this game, you have to KICK 1000 rats to death just get enough money to afford a starter weapon and they actually LOST one of their developers, in the sense that they can't find the guy.

This game is the Frankenstein monster of the MMO world. A hideous creature that wasn't meant to be.

• ZorvanZorvan Member CommonPosts: 8,912
    Originally posted by Raltar

Its true that AoC is an awful game.
    But this guy... hes in no position to criticise AoC when his game looks like something a 17 year old slapped togeather for his "Computer Science III" project.
    According to some of the "hype" posted here on MMORPG.com for this game, you have to KICK 1000 rats to death just get enough money to afford a starter weapon and they actually LOST one of their developers, in the sense that they can't find the guy.
    This game is the Frankenstein monster of the MMO world. A hideous creature that wasn't meant to be.

He's not lost. He had to go into hiding and change his identity so noone would ever know he was associated with this garbage.

• theanimedudetheanimedude Member UncommonPosts: 1,610

Be nice... it's not like you have to pay for the game, right? It's called FREEworld... so it's free right? right? Oh wait...

Stupid devs -.-