Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

monthly fees?

DraganceDragance Member Posts: 90

ive been thinking about hellgate:london for awhile now. but one thing keeps swaying my desicion. is there monthly payments? i heard that there wasnt a "needed" monthly payment. but that there was some extra content thing that costs about $10 a month. can someone elaborate?

Comments

• ThomasN7ThomasN7 87.18.7.148Member CommonPosts: 6,690

The subscription model is completely optional but if you are not a subscriber you do not get the quarterly content FFS puts out which is every 3 months. If you sub you get stuff like a larger stash, more areas to explore, new weapons,armor monsters to kill and anything else they can think of to put into the content patches.

Nothing wrong wihtnot subbing to hellgate because many do not and still enjoy the game. The sub content is just if you want the extra stuff.

best thing to do is just go to the hellgate website and there is plenty of information there for you.  

• nightphantomnightphantom Member UncommonPosts: 276

Also, with this new update, you'll get the extra shared stash with your subscription. That's a big thing too, since you seem to find only uniques for other classes (Atleast that's what happened to me T_T)

• XeroKnightXeroKnight Member UncommonPosts: 93

You don't have to pay a monthly fee, you just buy the box and play, but some of the content they come out with requires the subscription. For instance, this big content came out that adds the new area Stonehenge, but you can't go there unless you pay the subscription fee. You also can't play the new character classes they come out with. Here is the URL to a list of all the stuff you can do if your a subscriber, and how much it costs.

accounts.hellgatelondon.com/PingAccount/billing.jsp

Hope that helps.