Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

man i wish this game wasnt basicly dead =/

zanfirezanfire Member UncommonPosts: 969

ah the first console MMO i got into w/ my bro back when we had dial up....what a blast. too bad its quite old and not alot of ppl play it anymore or id go back in a heart beat. honestly i just would enjoy an fresh console MMO, played this for a while and then went onto FFXI for 3+yrs..../sigh to be young again

Comments

• PhryPhry Member LegendaryPosts: 11,004

It is a fairly old game now, and is probably suffering from the same problems as everquest itself does, low population servers etc, it was a good game in its day, but all thats left now is a few raiding guilds.

• BonemaneBonemane Member UncommonPosts: 353

Anyone know exactly how many people still play?

• LOTDNLOTDN Member Posts: 9

According to http://mmogdata.voig.com/ there about 20k active subscriptions.  And since the vast majority of these players seem to play on the Caste Lighwolf server, it's actually a pretty populated, active game still.  Compare it to server population stats for WoW, which has ~15k on medium-medium/high servers, that's not bad!

• BonemaneBonemane Member UncommonPosts: 353
    Originally posted by LOTDN

According to http://mmogdata.voig.com/ there about 20k active subscriptions.  And since the vast majority of these players seem to play on the Caste Lighwolf server, it's actually a pretty populated, active game still.  Compare it to server population stats for WoW, which has ~15k on medium-medium/high servers, that's not bad!

Oh cool. Thanks. Since they deleted my account I'm now free to go to a different server anyway. That is, if I comeback.

Any chance anyone knows how to get old accounts back?

• XoshuaXoshua Member Posts: 127

To the first poster.  This was also my first MMORPG, than went to FFXI as well for many years.  I miss this game.  Imagine this game on PC...  Man oh man...

Time to fix this genre.