I am a level 10 hunter and am getting ready to tame a pet. I have a few basic questions about them first:
- Do combat pets need to eat even if they are not summoned?
- Can you ever permanently lose your pet?
- Can it be revived if killed?
- What happens if you just don't fee it anymore, does it run away?
- If I tame a level 10 Owl, will it gain experience and have the potential to become higher level?
- Do non-combat pets ever gain levels?
- Do non-combat pets need to eat?
- Can non-combat pets be killed?