Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Need help with space keys, please

erikk3189erikk3189 Member Posts: 306

Hey guys,

I decided to go back and check out the 14 day trial. I hit space as I like fighting up there and I have a really good fast ship but I forgot a few things. I felt like a newbie on my ship not recalling the keys needed. I know the key B is for the booster and Escape gives you the menu to chose several different options.

Can someone tell me or give me a few pointers or reminders on the keys and what they do. For instance:

1.  Whats the key you use to click to target an enemy? 

2.  And which is the one you use to target who is shooting at you?

3.  Which you use to launch the counter attack which distracts missiles fired at you?

THis is wmbarrassing considering I played for 2 yrs but time does that to you, make su forget things.

Another thing, I want to check the rent on my houses although I had paid 250,000 on each last time I was here. How do you open the thing on the wall to pay the rent? I clicked it but nothing happened.

At this moment I cant recall which others you need in space but if anyone could give me these and a few more quick details on the keys needed for space id very much appreciated it.

THank You